BFP's by Valentines Day or Bust!!

Well there are still lots of us left in the running - great! Big loads of :dust: for next cycle to those hit by the :witch: :( x

Well im now 1 day late compared to my last cycle of 23 days and :bfn: this morning on IC but still no :witch: *waiting waiting waiting* :coffee:

Having cramps but not bad enough to be in pain or take tabs and there kind of on/off. Also getting wet CM (tmi but keep wiping expecting it to be blood) but nothing :shrug:

How's everyone elce doing... its gone quiet on here :brat:

Well im now 1 day late compared to my last cycle of 23 days and :bfn: this morning on IC but still no :witch: *waiting waiting waiting* :coffee:

Having cramps but not bad enough to be in pain or take tabs and there kind of on/off. Also getting wet CM (tmi but keep wiping expecting it to be blood) but nothing :shrug:

How's everyone elce doing... its gone quiet on here :brat:

I'm in the same boat as you hun lol
I'm now 1 day late.. and still no signs of the witch
But plenty of pregnancy symptoms.. too scared to test.. Just gonna wait this out and wait a few more days before testing again.. as I had 2 :bfn: when I last tested
Fingers crossed we both get our long awaited :bfp:
Good Luck hunni :hug:

Hey.. I am still waiting on either a :bfp: or :witch:
Still no spotting.. cramping still and other symptoms..
Got a BFN on NYE.. going to wait until Jan 2nd (I think)
to test again if AF has stayed away..
fingers crossed and :dust: to everyone still playing the
waiting waiting waiting game!!

Hey.. I am still waiting on either a :bfp: or :witch:
Still no spotting.. cramping still and other symptoms..
Got a BFN on NYE.. going to wait until Jan 2nd (I think)
to test again if AF has stayed away..
fingers crossed and :dust: to everyone still playing the
waiting waiting waiting game!!

Annoying isn't it the wait???
Just wished I knew one way or the other. so I could get on with plaaning for next cycle
I've already gone out and bought loads of vitamins & CA for next cycle
I am not prepared for AF I have no Tampax in my house and refuse to go out and buy some incase it brings me bad luck lol..( what am I like lol )
Really really feeling so many symptoms.. none that are familiar when the witch is due..
Thank God I have this place to discuss these things.. I haven't told anyone/ not even hubby. As I don't want to excite him unnecessarily

I'm gonna test again on 3rd January. Because then it will be 4 weeks since my last period. And a Test is bound to show then

Sending lots of Good Luck and baby dust to all the ladies waiting for their :bfp:

Hi guys :)

I'm one day late but tested this morning and got bfn so she must be on her way.

Good luck to everyone - hope we get lots of bfp in 2011 xx

I'm still waiting waiting waiting too! My temp was about the same as yesterdays, very very light pink spotting - a tiny amount :shrug: I think I would get af by tomorrow normally. Have no tests!

I broke down and took a test this am as there's STILL no AF! :wacko: This cycle has been weird - I have had lots of cramping for the last week too, but the test was BFN (as I knew it would be!!!) but I couldn't help myself as I am 1-2 days late.

Lots and lots of dust to the ladies still waiting and to the rest of us - best luck for the next cycle!! :hugs:

Happy New Year's ladies,

Hope everyone had a great NYE!

So AF is a day late, and I tested this morning :bfn: Just wish the :witch: would get here already so I can move on from this cycle.

Hope to see a few more BFP's in this thread!

Im 2 days late i tested nye morning got a neg no witch as yet. Feeling like its about to drip out i run to bathrrom and nothing.

Good luck everyone, still have my FX'd for everyone still in the running this month!!! Sending lots of :dust: to all of you and hoping the evil witch stays away!!! :hugs:

Hi ladies. I was two days late when she caught up with me : ( I'm officially out. Crossing my fingers for you ladies who are still to find out. Seems like she was late for lots of us this cycles. Hopefully she is late for a reason for you guys : )

Hi ladies. I was two days late when she caught up with me : ( I'm officially out. Crossing my fingers for you ladies who are still to find out. Seems like she was late for lots of us this cycles. Hopefully she is late for a reason for you guys : )

I am also a day late but got a big BFN and still no AF. No idea why - maybe it was the schedule change with the holiday and everything?? Or all the extra food that has been finding it's way into my mouth?? :blush: I did take soy from CD2-6 this month though - I didn't think it would make the cycle longer, but maybe it does?? :shrug:
I just want AF here so I can start the next cycle already!!!! xxx

Why are you wishing af on yourself?!! It's weird that there have been so few bfp's in this thead and so many of us waiting it out still. I think statistically we are OWED some more bfps here!

Sorry to hear :hugs:. I agree with how may 'late' people there are at the mo. Me included. Just want to see BFP but i was hoping to get AF out of the way before i start work on the 4th :nope:. All my cramps have gone, get the occasional twinge on a single side and sometimes feel abit icky and still bloated. Boobies are fine though and thats my main worry - i actually want sore boobies to be in with a chance :cry:

Edit: Magic ~ can i have some of your PMA please!! lol x

Why are you wishing af on yourself?!! It's weird that there have been so few bfp's in this thead and so many of us waiting it out still. I think statistically we are OWED some more bfps here!

I figure I'm out for the month - just want to get started on the next cycle!!!!
Unless... it can't be possible that I OV really REALLY late and my cycle is suddenly 5-6 days longer this month???? ??? ????

*runs out to buy test*

:rofl:

I agree we are owed a few more BFPs!!!! xxx

why not - people ov late all the time! Do you chart at all? I have had ovs happen a week later than expected and the knock on effect is af a week later. So if you ov'd late you could still be preggers but it would have been too early to pick up when you tested! Yes go and buy a test, and pick one up for me while you're at it! :rofl:

why not - people ov late all the time! Do you chart at all? I have had ovs happen a week later than expected and the knock on effect is af a week later. So if you ov'd late you could still be preggers but it would have been too early to pick up when you tested! Yes go and buy a test, and pick one up for me while you're at it! :rofl:

I have never charted ( don't really know how tbh :blush:) but I recorded my cycles for 4 years NTNP and almost 1 year TTC and my longest cycle ever was 29 days. So unless soy did something weird and unusual AF should be showing up on the ASAP!

Does charting show you anything above and beyond using OPKs?
I am worried if I start into charting I will become over the top crazy TTC obsessed!! I have that tendency :haha:

Urgh, still feeling crap.

AF is exactly a week late today. 3 mornings in a row ive woken up with the most crippling pain ever near my hip bone on the left and going right round to my back, and my legs are killing, its horrible. The pains im getting, i don't know what to do about, because it could be my endo.. I hate this so so much. I just want to know what my body is playing at. Doctor did a test on Friday, and was negative. Just given me stronger painkillers :cry:

Im so fed up girls.. its not even worth a trip to the hospital cos they'll only say the same.. I don't know what to do..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->