BFP's by Valentines Day or Bust!!

Urgh, still feeling crap.

AF is exactly a week late today. 3 mornings in a row ive woken up with the most crippling pain ever near my hip bone on the left and going right round to my back, and my legs are killing, its horrible. The pains im getting, i don't know what to do about, because it could be my endo.. I hate this so so much. I just want to know what my body is playing at. Doctor did a test on Friday, and was negative. Just given me stronger painkillers :cry:

Im so fed up girls.. its not even worth a trip to the hospital cos they'll only say the same.. I don't know what to do..

Oh no - can't help as I have no idea what that could be. But lots of hugs :hugs::hugs:
Can you make another appointment with the doc for Monday if AF still hasn't shown up? HOpe you feel much better soon xxx

They'll only say the same.. that its my endo, but its a different pain.
OH is at work on his break and is telling me to phone his Mum to take me to hosp but I dunno what to do :/ ive already taken the amount of tablets im allowed to..

They'll only say the same.. that its my endo, but its a different pain.
OH is at work on his break and is telling me to phone his Mum to take me to hosp but I dunno what to do :/ ive already taken the amount of tablets im allowed to..

Can you call the NHS and see what they recommend??? Hope the pain eases up for you soon - hugs! xx

emmalouise - could you try the ER? You never know? :shrug:

Phex - sorry hun. :hugs:Please come back to TTC soon! :hugs:

Sun - temping tells you a lot more than opks - opks predict you will ov within 12-36 hours, which is a wide margin. Temping tells you the specific day, making it possible to work out your luteal phase length, which is sometimes an issue if too short (<10 days). The temps you get after ov can give you an indication of your general progesterone levels, as progesterone is responsible for the increase in temperature. If your temps are nice and high, you have good levels. If they wobble and drop (like mine lol) your levels are not so good. With temping you can also be relatively certain that you are pregnant without doing a test - if your temps stay high beyond your normal luteal phase length, chances are you are preggo. You can also sometimes spot things like an implantation dip (drop in temps at about 7dpo when the egg implants) and you usually get a day's advance notice of af as your temps plummet.

xxx

deffo got my :bfp: girls https://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/willowwest/test.jpg?t=1293955214

im just so scared it wont be a sticky but i guess i will just have to wait and see.

baby dust to all of you still waiting to test for jan xxxxxxxxxxx:dust:

Very nearly went to hosp last night but it had eased off. Got it bad again but on both sides now. I swear this isnt normal :( I hate feeling like im wasting their time at the hospital, when there is people that are in much more pain than me.. :shrug:

Congrats on the BFP btw hun! :hugs:

deffo got my :bfp: girls https://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/willowwest/test.jpg?t=1293955214

im just so scared it wont be a sticky but i guess i will just have to wait and see.

baby dust to all of you still waiting to test for jan xxxxxxxxxxx:dust:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Thats a great Bfp if I ever did see one.. Yayyyyyyyy congrats hun
I'm thrilled for you :hug:
How Many Days past Ov are you now hun??? and when was af due??????

As for me after testing yesterday and seeing what I thought was a faint bfp... did a test this morning using FMU and got a BFN :( :(
Just don't know what is going on with me.. I'm 2 days late now and displaying obvious pregnancy symptoms.. I shall test again in a few days

Sparkle-gems - CONGRATS!! :yipee:

Mandij33 - :hugs: hope things turn out good.. I feel in the same boat as you.. no AF and no BFP and tons of symptoms! I think I am either 22dpo or about 15dpo.. depending on what length my cycle decided to be this time around.. waiting waiting waiting..

emmalouise121 - :hugs: and double :hugs: - not sure what might be wrong.. I am having some serious cramping too.. and only had a BFN.. no AF either.. but nothing as bad as what you seem to be experiencing.. fingers crossed... and more :hugs:

I tested NYE as I wanted to know wether I could have a few drinks. BFN, which I knew it would be. :witch: got me last night.

thanks emmalouise. sorry to hear about your pains. i would go get checked out if i was you hun, better safe than sorry and you say it feels different and you know your body better than anyone else, dont let other people make u doubt yourself x

mandij - thats strange? do you think it was an evap? what test did you use? I am now 14dpo and AF was due latest today and never arrived my test is still very light though but definately darker than it was Friday. i managed to hold off testing yesterday somehow?! Maybe give it another couple days or if you cant wait that long try tomorrow. AF isnt here so you are definately still in!! :happydance:

I tested NYE as I wanted to know wether I could have a few drinks. BFN, which I knew it would be. :witch: got me last night.

Sorry to hear Jin :hugs: ~ loads of luck for the next cycle!

Im 2 days late now, no AF and think i got an evap on my IC?? :shrug:

Hows everyone elce holding up? xx

Sorry to hear Jin :hugs: ~ loads of luck for the next cycle!

Im 2 days late now, no AF and think i got an evap on my IC?? :shrug:

Hows everyone elce holding up? xx

I did an IC first test i did and got BFN but then looked at it an hour later and saw the faintest line which after that time i thought must have been an evap but something told me to test again with a diff test and it wasnt! try a diff test hun, i'm not so sure about these IC's. I found superdrug and FRER are the best good luck xxx

Holding up ok.. going to TRY my hardest to wait until Jan 5th to test..
though OH is CONVINCED that I am pregnant!! So cute..
I just don't think I can handle seeing another BFN and still no AF!!
It is driving me nuts.. and therefore driving OH nuts!!
Still have cramping mainly on left side, sore breasts with LOTS of veins last night and today, food tasted strange this morning and water is tasting really metallic (just started), still tired, sence of EXTREAM euphoria this morning!! Still having mood swings though..
And OH said I looked Radiant this morning.. what a sweety!!
fingers crossed still..
:dust::dust::dust:

I did an IC first test i did and got BFN but then looked at it an hour later and saw the faintest line which after that time i thought must have been an evap but something told me to test again with a diff test and it wasnt! try a diff test hun, i'm not so sure about these IC's. I found superdrug and FRER are the best good luck xxx

Here's my pics if wouldnt mind looking ~ are they like what yours looked like? :shrug:

Canadabear ~ looking good on the sympom front! And dam youve got some will power if you can hold off this long!! :shock: lol. Your hubby sound like a saint aswell, my hubby would stop snoring so had to change rooms at midnight :dohh: MEN!! x

Attachments

• evap.jpg
    evap.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 8
  • EVAP INVERTED.jpg
    EVAP INVERTED.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 7
thanks emmalouise. sorry to hear about your pains. i would go get checked out if i was you hun, better safe than sorry and you say it feels different and you know your body better than anyone else, dont let other people make u doubt yourself x

mandij - thats strange? do you think it was an evap? what test did you use? I am now 14dpo and AF was due latest today and never arrived my test is still very light though but definately darker than it was Friday. i managed to hold off testing yesterday somehow?! Maybe give it another couple days or if you cant wait that long try tomorrow. AF isnt here so you are definately still in!! :happydance:

Sparkle... I looked at the test last night under the brightest halogen light and I could swear I saw the faintest line ( Maybe it was just my eyes playing tricks on me lol)
I used a Tesco own brand this morning.. and it was a BFN.. the previous tests I used were 'One step' strip tests ( I got these free with my cbfm).. 3 were Negative & yesterdays one had the faintest line. ( I can't justify wasting nearly £10 on every test Until I get a hint of line on one of the cheapies)
I'm just gonna wait another few days.. and then test again
Maybe my HCG isn't strong enough yet to be picked up by a test.

Here's my pics if wouldnt mind looking ~ are they like what yours looked like? :shrug:

Canadabear ~ looking good on the sympom front! And dam youve got some will power if you can hold off this long!! :shock: lol. Your hubby sound like a saint aswell, my hubby would stop snoring so had to change rooms at midnight :dohh: MEN!! x

My test looked exactly like the 3rd test in the 1st set of tests.. just a hint of a line I can see.. exactly how mine was
will be interesting to see what others think

:hugs: thank you girls.

I think ill see how I get on during the day. If it carries on then ill go see someone cos this isnt normal for me. I think im scared more than anything really.

Bbs are aching this morning, so ill just wait it out today and see how it goes.

Thank you again, you're all amazing ladies! :hugs: :hugs:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"