BFP's by Valentines Day or Bust!!

I'm September 10th too :) Arggghhh I can't leave the 10 mIU's alone.

^^^ :rofl::rofl:

Merry Christmas everyone - and I hope Santa brings a sackful of BFP's around for us all!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

OK so who is testing on which date? Should we make a list to keep track of everyone? I shall start

Nov_Mum 31/12

Hey.. AF due 30/12
Testing 31/12
fingers crossed for everyone!! xx

So where are all the New Years Eve Testers??????
Only 4 days until testing!!!!!!
:dust::dust:

Canada Bear - due 30/12 testing 31/12
Nov Mum Due - 30/12 testing 31/12
Baby no1 - 31/12 testing 27/12

Anyone else testing in the next few days??

I think I'm out. Crampy and sore lower back for the last two days, eating lots too : (

I keep recalculating my dates. Then I read if you get your AF after 4.30pm then It's not CD 1, the next day is so then I think I DTD on OV day, but then I don't think I had much CM. ARgggghhhh!!! It drives me insane. I then read I could take a test today, CD 25 of a 27 day cycle and now I am torturing myself about testing early but I will only waste a test. I feel crampy like last cycle and it ended with AF : ( I am just not holding out any hope but I would love love love to get a BFP. Good luck ladies!!! Wishing lots of baby dust your way

My ticker is out by a day due to the time difference I think??I'm on day 25 though...unless I should take it from the next day as AF showed at 5pm arggghhhhhhh

Your ticker is showing day 25 here?

I'm testing 31st (kind of the point of the thread lol!) af due probably Wednesday or Thursday, but my LP has been fluctuating, so not sure!

nov_mum - Don't count yourself out because you have cramps - they are one of the biggest pg symptoms. Lots of people I know got their BFP after being so sure AF was on the way. With my LO I tested 2 days after AF was supposed to show because I thought it was going to be such a waste of a test! xxx

For me I know I'm out if I get a headache - always get one a couple days before. But can't remember if I had one with LO or not???

But still I am pretty sure I'm out for this month - just a feeling I have. Won't stop me from testing on NYE though!!! Hope AF stays away!!

My ticker is out by a day due to the time difference I think??I'm on day 25 though...unless I should take it from the next day as AF showed at 5pm arggghhhhhhh

Oh I missed this - LOL - never mind my last post! :dohh:

Ehrrrrr ... I've been cheating and testing like 4 times a day since 5 DPO :haha:

I would love to join if possible! :flower:

I'm due for AF tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure I can just feeeel that witch coming, lol..but hey, I'm trying to keep a positive attitude. If she doesn't get me tomorrow or Thursday, I'm going to test on NYE.

FX'd and baby dust for everyone!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->