BFP's by Valentines Day or Bust!!

Thanks sun, no sorry, I meant it showed last cycle after 4.30 pm and I saw somewhere where that if AF comes you cycle Day 1 starts the next day. I still have no AF but she is due NYE. I have a 27 day cycle but my ticker clicks over around tea time I think. It's showing day 25 now but I am actually day 26. I am really proud of myself for not testing this month as I usually talk myself in to testing every day from a bout 10dpo.

Sun, I hope that headache stays away this month. Phexia, I understand the testing addiction. I'm trying to make it my NY's resolution although it would be nice to not have to test at all if I get a bfp : )

Welcome Mrs Owen : ) Fingers crossed for you!

nov_mum - I also have a 26-27 day cycle so AF is due NYE - but I am CD24 right now.
So you mean that you are actually CD 25 and not 26 because AF started after 4:30 so CD1 really counts as being the next day??? And you are CD25 because the time zone difference I assume - I will be CD25 in 3h. Or maybe I am doing too much analysis LOL :haha:
Regardless - lots and lots of luck to you!! xxx

I don't have alot of hope for this month as I am getting that familiar feeling that AF is right around the corner. I keep telling myself that that's how I felt with Bun, but he took ages and ages to conceive so I can't convince myself that I will have an easy road with #2. (This is only cycle 3) Fingers crossed though!!!

And welcome Mrs.Owen!!! :flower:

And ofcourse - Baby Dust to all!!! :dust: :dust:

I just re-read my post and it's pretty much illiterate. Sorry. I meant that I read some where that if AF comes after 4.30pm then you should not count that day as cd1 but count the first whole day of bleeding as CD1. I'm not sure what the consensus is on that one.

I am on CD26 according to my calcs (25 if I was using the post 4.30pm rule). My ticker also says cd25 and I think it changes any time around now which is about 6pm NZ time. Either way, I will test if AF doesn't show up on NYE before 4pm as I have a wedding to go to. I bet she won't show, I will test and then she will show an hour later! Grrrrr!!! Anyway, at least it will be NYE and I will be at a lovely wedding of lovely friends and will have a nice time : )

Sun, in regards to conceiving number 2 quicker than number 1, I know plenty of people that number two was much easier and even completely unexpected . Fingers crossed for you xx

I think with Fertility Friend you can set the timezone on your ticker, which helps with some of the confusion! I am WELL confused! :rofl: I have always counted CD1 as the day when af starts- I know a lot of FS say if after 4.30 it should be the next day, but tbh this seems slightly bonkers to me - why 4.30? Slightly arbitrary time isn't it? What if your period comes at 4.25? :haha: Anyone know why they say to do this?

Hey All ;-)
I did a test on the 27th and got a really faint BFP ahhhhhhhh! I still cant believe it lol!
I did another one on the 28th and another one today ;-) I think its definately happeneing.

Been feeling sick after eating
back ache
Crying at silly things
Very Sore Boobies lol!

I am going to do a clearblue test just so i can see the words ;-)

Good Luck to you all for NYE.

:)

xx

Wow babyno1!!!! That is awesome news Yippeeeeee. Congrats to you and your partner. What a wonderful way to start off the new year : )

Yay our 1st bfp!! Congrats hun :D Hope it's the first of many for this thread!

I just re-read my post and it's pretty much illiterate. Sorry. I meant that I read some where that if AF comes after 4.30pm then you should not count that day as cd1 but count the first whole day of bleeding as CD1. I'm not sure what the consensus is on that one.

I am on CD26 according to my calcs (25 if I was using the post 4.30pm rule). My ticker also says cd25 and I think it changes any time around now which is about 6pm NZ time. Either way, I will test if AF doesn't show up on NYE before 4pm as I have a wedding to go to. I bet she won't show, I will test and then she will show an hour later! Grrrrr!!! Anyway, at least it will be NYE and I will be at a lovely wedding of lovely friends and will have a nice time : )

Sun, in regards to conceiving number 2 quicker than number 1, I know plenty of people that number two was much easier and even completely unexpected . Fingers crossed for you xx

This happens to me ALL the time!!! I feel like every month!! :growlmad:

Wooohooo, congrat's on your BFP. I hope to see more BFP's this week :)

Oh, Baby01...how many DPO were you before you tested? Just curious, I'm dying to test today but AF is due tomorrow so going to wait until Friday if AF isn't here by then.

I know a lot of FS say if after 4.30 it should be the next day, but tbh this seems slightly bonkers to me - why 4.30? Slightly arbitrary time isn't it? What if your period comes at 4.25? :haha: Anyone know why they say to do this?

Okay, I just had to say that I literally laughed out loud when I read this!!! hehehee, you are so right!!! Seems crazy!!! :haha:

Welp, still waiting on the witch to show her ugly face...I have a feeling she will def come today or tomorrow. Grrr.

BabyNo1 - HUGE CONGRATS on your BFP!!! That is super exciting!!!! :happydance:

Oh god I can't bear the wait! It's doing my head in!!

Oh god I can't bear the wait! It's doing my head in!!

Can you make it until Friday??? I'm also CD25 but I feel like AF may be on it's way in the next 24h. :( Maybe we should test early just to see??? :blush: :haha:
Actually I like that I joined this thread - I would have tested already - but I feel like I can't as I am part of the NYE Testers and that would be cheating!! :rofl:

LOL! I can't cheat- I only have one test and it's not very sensitive. I had two and I used the other one yesterday :blush: stupid waste as they are probably like 25 miu and would have no chance at 9dpo lol! These tests say they will pick up from the first day of expected af, but of course that depends on LP and mine is rubbish. With my son I didn't get a bfp on this type of test till 15dpo, so no point in me wasting it (at £2 a test they do add up if you have an addiction problem!) If I don't get my bfp this month I'm gonna stock up on IC's as per normal because this is too damned hard!!

I'm testing new years eve as well... I'm dealing with an ungodly long cycle (CD 94) but I upped my metformin and have been taking bee propolis so I'm still hoping to salvage this cycle by some miracle before the new year. if not, provera to end the madness!

I'm testing new years eve as well... I'm dealing with an ungodly long cycle (CD 94) but I upped my metformin and have been taking bee propolis so I'm still hoping to salvage this cycle by some miracle before the new year. if not, provera to end the madness!

Hiya and welcome! What's be propolis? x

I can't believe i haven't caved today and tested. i am 10dpo and dont want to be disappointed so have stoped myself. I think i can make it to Friday now.........I think............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->