BG announcement

Hanna

Reaction score
Apparently, BG are about to make a big announcement!!! Prints?
I am watching their Facebook page... :winkwink:

this has been going on since 18th May!! they are really teasing us!

They're probably just going to say the pastel flip colours will be in the UK sometime in the next decade... :dohh:

bg advertised for testers in st louis not too long ago - it'll be bigger than colours!!

They're discontinuing V3's and releasing a new product which will be announced on the 29th June - don't know if it will be available over here straight away though.

Just had confirmation that it will be released over here in the UK the same time as the USA!!!! Roll on 29th so we can pre-order!

Yep that's the Big News... Bye bye v3s, hello new product!!! Pre orders on the 29th and worldwide roll out on the 14th July... surely it's got to be some kind of BTP pocket again?

Hope it's prints!!!!

BG v3 will be discontinued - from Babame's FB page - they're announcing the new product on 29th June with pre-orders available and shipped out by 14th July! Patterned pockets with snaps?! *criss cross apple sauce*

i know it'll be big as they've had testers on it for a while now.

I'll be pre-ordering next week!

oh no, this is bad for my decision that we have all we need. :(

No more V3s?? I will be abit sad! :( They were the 1st nappy I bought! But yay for something new! :happydance: A BTP with poppers in some funky prints would be perrrrfect!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->