BG is going to announce the release date for print a this week!

gina8177

Married with 1 baby boy
Reaction score
I am excited! Totally don't need more diapers but if the prints are cute I am definitely getting more 4.0s since I love them and only have 4. And the company I get my diapers from is bringing in Easyfits in prints too! Totally in trouble!

uh oh - better sell some stuff on ebay asap!!!

Whooo! is it the flips too?!
Yippee for end of month pay day! :happydance:
xxx

:( Apparently it's just the V4s. Shame, it's new Flip covers I am needing really. Hopefully if they do well they'll release them in Flips and Elemental, too.

i've asked them on FB if the flips are having prints but I dont think they are :(

:( Apparently it's just the V4s. Shame, it's new Flip covers I am needing really. Hopefully if they do well they'll release them in Flips and Elemental, too.

I shudder every time I read or hear 'elemental' :shrug: I am a big fan of the organics & its the staple of my stash, but why did they feel the need to change the name :dohh:

Can't wait for the new prints tho :happydance:

I am so excited but can't believe they didn't give a sneak peek! Right now I'm really liking the 4.0s and only have 4. I am going to wait for the prints for sure! It would be great if they did flips and elementals too! I don't need more elementals but could use more flips.

I shudder every time I read or hear 'elemental' :shrug: I am a big fan of the organics & its the staple of my stash, but why did they feel the need to change the name :dohh:

Perhaps they're not organic any more?

They just announced that the elementals will be done in prints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->