bi racial babies?

Sorry if my pictures are huge. I don't know how to make them smaller lol

I'm surprised at how many Caucasian ladies are with Asian men on here. I remember when I felt like I was the only one many years ago. I was so use to seeing Asian ladies with Caucasian men. We're all going to have beautiful mixed babies!

So true! I love seeing asian men with caucasian ladies. It wasn't very common 10 to 20 years ago.

Hows your precious baby boy doing? They change so fast....post a new pic if you can:)

We are doing good....a little sleep deprived though and the house is a mess but we are good! :rofl::haha:

Here are the latest pics of him. He's 3 weeks now.

379424_10150526965044750_625114749_10554162_1665935861_n.jpg

376458_10150526964989750_625114749_10554161_330844442_n.jpg

Funny...when I was in high school and college, none of the asian men tried to date me. Was it because I'm asian too? What the fack :rofl: I know most of them liked the pretty caucasian gals :winkwink:

Oh my goodness! He is so gorgeous!!!!

You know, I was always surprised about not having a hard time finding Asian men that liked me. My husband never dated an Asian girl but said he always thought he would end up marrying one. Probably because his family isnt very mixed. My ex wouldnt date an Asian girl because his mom made him crazy and he was scared to end up with someone like her. lol.

[/QUOTE]

You know, I was always surprised about not having a hard time finding Asian men that liked me. My husband never dated an Asian girl but said he always thought he would end up marrying one. Probably because his family isnt very mixed. My ex wouldnt date an Asian girl because his mom made him crazy and he was scared to end up with someone like her. lol.[/QUOTE]

HAHA!! Asian moms are crazy...at least my mother is. I love her to death but sometimes she drives me nuts. "No" means "Yes" to her no matter what. My husband says I'm wacko too when I'm angry :rofl:

Just had my baby girl a week ago and thought I'd share a pic - I had wondered throughout my whole pregnancy what she would look like...

She is half Caucasian (husband) and half African American (me).

your baby girl's newborn pic is too adorable! such a beautiful baby!!

You know, I was always surprised about not having a hard time finding Asian men that liked me. My husband never dated an Asian girl but said he always thought he would end up marrying one. Probably because his family isnt very mixed. My ex wouldnt date an Asian girl because his mom made him crazy and he was scared to end up with someone like her. lol.[/QUOTE]

HAHA!! Asian moms are crazy...at least my mother is. I love her to death but sometimes she drives me nuts. "No" means "Yes" to her no matter what. My husband says I'm wacko too when I'm angry :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Well from my experience....a mad Asian woman is a very scary thing. lol. Luckily I'm a bit crazy myself so I can deal. Men however.....get scared.

Just had my baby girl a week ago and thought I'd share a pic - I had wondered throughout my whole pregnancy what she would look like...

Cute!!!! :flower: She will mostly get darker babies get darker as they get older. I'm mixed like that also.

Awwwwwwwww! Adorable....just wanna pinch those cheekies!

Cute!!!! :flower: She will mostly get darker babies get darker as they get older. I'm mixed like that also.

my color has always changed from light to darker, back to light. i guess it depends on where you live on how much sun exposure you get. my color looks about the same from when i was a baby & i'm half black/mexican. my baby pic is my avatar, twin#2!

@ Redstiletto ~ Wow, he's 3 weeks old already?! He is absolutely perfect, so SO cute! Thanks for sharing new pics with us :D

My baby will most probably look Black but i am 50% white, 50% black caribbean and OH is 50% black caribbean and 50% black african.

I'm a little early but I really liked this thread. I'm Ukrainian and hubby is Thai so we'll have Thai-krainian baby! Hehe :happydance:

My baby will most probably look Black but i am 50% white, 50% black caribbean and OH is 50% black caribbean and 50% black african.

my sister had a baby... he is 25% mexican & 75% african american, but looks more mixed than my sister!? my sister is 1/2 mexican, 1/2 black but is darker than me, so it's funny that her baby is lighter and has much finer, but still curly/thick hair. genetics can be so random lol

Our lil baby won't look different (we're both white), but my OH is german and I'm british so it'll have some mixed blood.

It'll be a Denglish baby :)

I had my beautiful daughter on the 7th, here's a picture of my angel (she's Brazilian and Caucausian).
IMG_20111214_200521.jpg

IMG_20111210_161402.jpg

IMG_20111207_093454.jpg

Oh she's just beautiful, honeymama! Congrats, hope you all are doing well :) Love her socks, btw... Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!

We all make some good-looking babies!

Thank you ladies! She's the sweetest, calm baby! I feel so blessed! We are doing wonderful! Lol I think she has those socks in every color!

Thank you ladies! She's the sweetest, calm baby! I feel so blessed! We are doing wonderful! Lol I think she has those socks in every color!

She's beautiful!! Oh and I am in love with those socks lol. Too cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->