bi racial babies?

I'm a little early but I really liked this thread. I'm Ukrainian and hubby is Thai so we'll have Thai-krainian baby! Hehe :happydance:

Hey! We will have similar mixed babies, except I am the one who is Thai and OH is Russian :)

When are you due, greenpear?

Cool! I'm due sometime mid July - my Dr didn't give me a due date, but judging by my ticker and when I think I O it makes sense :)

When are you due Alchemist?

Cool! I'm due sometime mid July - my Dr didn't give me a due date, but judging by my ticker and when I think I O it makes sense :)

When are you due Alchemist?

I'm due March 23rd. And I always wonder how the baby will look. OH swears by ultrasound she looks like me.....How can you tell? :dohh: Silly....

Is this your first?

Yes it is :) Which is why I'm so curious to see what he/she will turn out like - I have no comparison!

Is it your first as well?

Yes it is :) Which is why I'm so curious to see what he/she will turn out like - I have no comparison!

Is it your first as well?

Yes, this LO will be our first. We are very excited and very very curious to see how she will look being mixed.

As for comparison, I am so curious, I was trying to find mixed races online to get an example but haven't had any luck lol

My OH is half Filipino half English and I am 100% white Australian!

I think our baby will be beautiful!

IMG_5212.JPG

aww your babies are gorgeous!!
Can't wait for ours (Colombian - German)

Wow the pictures on this thread are just too cute! You all sound like such gorgeous racial matches as well. I'm black british and my DH is white british, so our baby will be mixed but a pretty standard uninteresting mix compared to most of you guys!

Most of my family are in mixed black/white relationships, so I have plenty of cousins to give me a good idea of the range of possibilities for our baby. In particular my uncle's partner is blonde, and one of their DDs has beautiful bright red super curly hair!! My DH had the brightest flame-red hair I've ever seen when he was growing up, and having seen proof that the red gene isn't always so recessive I'm wondering if we're going to have a red afro on our hands!

Wow the pictures on this thread are just too cute! You all sound like such gorgeous racial matches as well. I'm black british and my DH is white british, so our baby will be mixed but a pretty standard uninteresting mix compared to most of you guys!

Most of my family are in mixed black/white relationships, so I have plenty of cousins to give me a good idea of the range of possibilities for our baby. In particular my uncle's partner is blonde, and one of their DDs has beautiful bright red super curly hair!! My DH had the brightest flame-red hair I've ever seen when he was growing up, and having seen proof that the red gene isn't always so recessive I'm wondering if we're going to have a red afro on our hands!

i always found the mixes with very contrasting characteristics to be more exotic & exciting to see how they come out... all the possibilities! hair texture can change a lot too when they get older. my hair was larger curls & fine when i was a baby, but now i have very small curls & thick hair. my mom told me about the 1st time she had used a new baby shampoo with my twin & i when we were babies & POOF! she said she was scared she did something wrong lol.

I personally love red headed babies! Cant wait to see your LO

I knew a girl from school that was half chinese/half white and she had blue eyes and the reddest hair ever. She was gorgeous! We used to tease her about being adopted lol

here's me and OH - i'm white and he's mexican

and our baby!! (sorry bad one handed typing, LO asleep on shoulder :cloud9: )
I'll post a better pic soon, he's 2 days old there.

Attachments

• SDC10123.jpg
    SDC10123.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC03455.jpg
    DSC03455.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 18
What a cute baby, whirlwind! And look at those eyes... just precious!

here's me and OH - i'm white and he's mexican

and our baby!! (sorry bad one handed typing, LO asleep on shoulder :cloud9: )
I'll post a better pic soon, he's 2 days old there.

very cute LO!

Hi girls! I agree and think bi-racial/mixed babies are so cute.

Our little girl is due November 9th and we are so excited to see what she will look like. I am Native American and my husband is Caucasian. I am short (5ft5in) with dark brown almond eyes (most people mistake me as Asian) and tan skin. My hubby is tall (6ft3in) with bright blue eyes and light skin.

Here is our pic:thumbup: Sorry about the glare
View attachment 246974

Thought I would update with a pic of our LO:thumbup:PENNY.jpg

Congrats to all of those who are expecting and all the new arrivals:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe