bi racial babies?

Hi girls! I agree and think bi-racial/mixed babies are so cute.

Our little girl is due November 9th and we are so excited to see what she will look like. I am Native American and my husband is Caucasian. I am short (5ft5in) with dark brown almond eyes (most people mistake me as Asian) and tan skin. My hubby is tall (6ft3in) with bright blue eyes and light skin.

Here is our pic:thumbup: Sorry about the glare
View attachment 246974

Thought I would update with a pic of our LO:thumbup:View attachment 318317

Congrats to all of those who are expecting and all the new arrivals:D

Such a cutie patootie! I loooove her cheeks!

Our little girl is due November 9th and we are so excited to see what she will look like. I am Native American and my husband is Caucasian. I am short (5ft5in) with dark brown almond eyes (most people mistake me as Asian) and tan skin. My hubby is tall (6ft3in) with bright blue eyes and light skin.

View attachment 246974

Oh my, look at those cheeks! Awwww...how adorable baby is :)

I have to wait for March until I can show mine off heheheeeeee

Yay, a new baby! She is so adorable, I just want to kiss those cheeks! (Not to sound like a weird-o or anything, she's just so cute :haha:) Also, I'm insanely jealous of her winter hat. Congrats, hoping!

I'm mixed (British and Jamaican) and FOB is Jamaican :) cannot wait to see my bubzys colouring, everyone has their own opinions lol

View attachment 246974

Gorgeous!

here's me and OH - i'm white and he's mexican

and our baby!! (sorry bad one handed typing, LO asleep on shoulder :cloud9: )
I'll post a better pic soon, he's 2 days old there.

He is just gorgeous!! Congratulations xx

Sophia is 8 weeks old now, and she is blossoming gorgeously!! She's still a tiny baby compared to our other two, and at 8 weeks she only weighs 9lbs 3oz :)

happy sophia.jpg

Im black and my husband is Puerto Rican. I chocolate complexion and he is light but slight tan. Im am very curious to see what shade our lil chula/chulo will be.

well ladies I have 3 more weeks until baby is here. Hopefully she will be here sooner, but thats when we will be induced if not. So I will be posting pics soon of our little Hapa baby!

well ladies I have 3 more weeks until baby is here. Hopefully she will be here sooner, but thats when we will be induced if not. So I will be posting pics soon of our little Hapa baby!

Oohhh can't wait to see yours!

I hope all of you ladies are doing well. Here is my hapa baby at 5 weeks. They are growing so fast!

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/414281_10150560305734750_625114749_10702989_292653732_o.jpg

Redstiletto! He's absolutely, adorably, handsome and oh so cute looking up at you. That's like a picture perfect moment if taken professionally. Awww....

Autumn - I can not wait to see your hapa baby! You better come back, haha!

Sophia is 8 weeks old now, and she is blossoming gorgeously!! She's still a tiny baby compared to our other two, and at 8 weeks she only weighs 9lbs 3oz :)

View attachment 319110

She's so precious :flower:

All you ladies who have had babies make me wanna pump mine out now but.....too early lol. Ugh...I'm so in love with babies right now.

Woohoo, hope the time passes quickly for you, Autumn!

I think I'm going to go crazy if this baby doesn't get here soon... Everything is ready for her to be here, we're just WAITING. And it's killing me! Time has never gone so slowly in my life...

I know I feel the same way! I just want her here already but it's too early.

I hope all of you ladies are doing well. Here is my hapa baby at 5 weeks. They are growing so fast!

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/414281_10150560305734750_625114749_10702989_292653732_o.jpg

what a beautiful boy!

Well I had my 36 wk appt today. Baby is about 6lbs 11oz, measuring 39wks! She's head down but face up:( Oh and I'm dilated to a 2!

what a beautiful boy!

Cutie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back