bi racial babies?

Well....OH and I were sitting and staring at the ultrasound pictures. It occurred to us that she may have his big Russian nose oppose to my small Asian nose. At first, I thought, "Nah...She has my nose." And then the more I keep studying it at different angles, it really does look like she has his nose! Not that I mind at all, but he does. He thinks his schnoz is big and would hate for her, as a girl, to have a big nose. I post a pic of us and then the baby to compare :thumbup: What do you think???

Attachments

• DSCF0317.jpg
    DSCF0317.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 27w-01.03.2012-2d-side-face.jpg
    27w-01.03.2012-2d-side-face.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 27w-01.03.2012-chewing-wrist.jpg
    27w-01.03.2012-chewing-wrist.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 12
Well....OH and I were sitting and staring at the ultrasound pictures. It occurred to us that she may have his big Russian nose oppose to my small Asian nose. At first, I thought, "Nah...She has my nose." And then the more I keep studying it at different angles, it really does look like she has his nose! Not that I mind at all, but he does. He thinks his schnoz is big and would hate for her, as a girl, to have a big nose. I post a pic of us and then the baby to compare :thumbup: What do you think???

What a super cute couple! I think your LO's nose would be in the middle of your's and your oh's, personally. That's how my hapa baby turned out lol. Plus, ultrasound pictures change with each angle. My baby looked white in his ultrasound pics but he looked chinese when I popped him out :rofl:

You better post a pic when she comes out asap! She is gonna be super cute!

@ honeymama ~ What a sweetheart! Those eyes are just so captivating! She's beautiful :)

@The Alchemist ~ I agree with redstiletto, it looks to me that her nose is right in the middle :) She's going to be beautiful coming from such good-looking parents!

We weren't able to get any 3d/4d pics, but with every ultrasound we've had, it's looked like our little girl has a very wide nose. (Like her Grandpa, DH's dad. A wide, flat 'black' nose, for lack of a better term) Both me and DH have relatively small noses, so it should be interesting to see what she comes out looking like!

@ redstiletto ~ I swear your baby gets cuter every time I see a new pic... if that's even possible! :D

Thank you ladies! She's my heart!

@Alchemist....I see both you guys noses in your little one. I see yours in the 3D and his in the 2D, not a bad mix at all! :)

Thats funny because my OH has a very prominent Chinese nose, I think it looks like Jackie Chans. & in a few scans baby had it but in her last one I didnt see it so much. So she might have his Chinese nose which isnt small. lol

Thanks ladies. I'm not so worried about it. I'm sure she'll have both, it'll meet right in the middle. Or so he hopes, lol. But all I CAN tell is she has my lips for sure. I guess we shall see once she's here. And I'll definitely be back to post the result hehe.

My wittle baby :)

397850_10150570240245921_590700920_11497587_1125874077_n.jpg

403818_10150576253025921_590700920_11522425_1349222333_n.jpg

I am having a little bi racial baby to :)

I as white as they go -british and my oh is nigerian :)

Some of his friends have married british girls and their babies are adorable! Can't wait to see what our little baby will look like! Am due in september so have a while!

Some of his friends have married british girls and their babies are adorable! Can't wait to see what our little baby will look like! Am due in september so have a while!

Wow! You are newly pregnant! Congrats! I'm sure your baby will be gorgeous!

Congrats on your little bean!

Mind if I join ladies? My DH is French Canadian (Caucasian) & I'm Puerto Rican and African American. Excited to see what our LO will look like :cloud9:

Ariannasmommy, she is so cute! I love her hair :) Thanks for sharing those pics with us!

Great to see that this thread has spanned to members of all three trimesters now. Congrats to you both, Lola and Floridagirl, on your BFPs! Praying you have a happy and healthy 9 months. I'm hoping to still keep visiting this thread long after my baby is born, so I'm excited to watch everyone else progress :)

I'm african american and my hubby is caucasian and african american! I hope that's considered biracial...I just found out yesterday lol so I'm only 4 weeks

Welcome ladies! Congratulations on your pregnancy.

We're all excited to see how our LO will look after birth. Just don't forget to come back and show LO to us!

Daddys Black and I'm White and Lebanese... I'm having a little oreo!

I`m black and my husband is Japanese.
Can`t wait to see what our little blasian prince/princess will look like.

I'm black and my husband is German and Scottish. My brothers kids came out very pale and blonde so I'm seriously wondering what my kiddo will look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->