~*Bi-Racial Bumps*~ *13 Babies Born & Counting!*

aww yh that sounds pretty shity only getin that long maternity leave :| id give up work hahah but thats just lazy old me lol oh tell me about it my poor husband wasnt pleased wen i didnt have much sympathy for his tooth ache...he went to dentist got the otth out and nomore pain....wish was that easy for us :|

glad to find this thread over here in 3rd tri... i really feeling a bit uncomfortable over here at the moment but i am sure i will get used to it!!

How is everyone doing?

xxx

Yay! xUniqueX! Welcome over here to third tri! :D :D :D :hugs:

I know what you mean, I still feel out of place.

I spend most of my time over in 2nd tri still... but as each day passes I'm starting to notice more and more how irrelivant (I can't spell :blush: ) it is becoming.

Yet, still too scared to be over here. :lol:

& @ Noirin, ohhh yess... I want to quit too. If I could I would, in a heart beat!
I would love to be with my baby for her entire first year of life... and 2nd... and 3rd... and forever. :lol:

Just curious if anyone read that thread where two black parents gave birth to a white baby, and then the two mixed parents, one white and one black had two different sets of twins where one came out white and the other came out darker skinned?

Makes you wonder even more what our babies will look like.

What if my baby comes out looking more white than mixed...?? I honestly wonder if my fiance would have the balls to ask me if it was his... GOSH! I would be so mad at him.
:lol:

haha yh i was just lookin at that :O well as im realyyyyyyyy white and hubbys only tan there is a chance my babys gona come out white...altho tbh i hope he comes out tan ahah tan babies are sooo cute !! i have him all planned out ahah dark hair, brown eyes tan, big nose lol and long legs.....but he'll prob come out red hair (mums family have this) white skin and blue eyes haha awell ill love him either way...still kinda crazy wen i think aobut it...MY baby, like its realy happenin im gona have a lil person haha still ant get my head round it sometimes !!

I'm sure you're baby is going to be gorgeous! :D

GOSH! LOL! I told my fiance about the black couple that had the white baby.

AND he had the nerve to say, "Uhmm... Are you preparing me for something??"
AHHH! Are you seriouse! I know he was joking, but Grr! :lol:

I was like, Watch our baby is going to come out completely black, and he said, Then I would deffinately want a DNA test. LOL And I was like, "To what? Prove that I was the mother???" :rofl: He said yea!

He jokes, but now he has me wondering what he would REALLY DO. And now if it just so happens to turn out that my baby looks completely white... Will he REALLY think I was preparing him for something??? :lol:

(On a side note, He is the only man I've ever been with. :D )

I am so bad about dropping in here, lol. Well I am 30 weeks now. Time is flying by!

hey ...we had our 4D scan at the weekend,thought i'd share the pics with you ladies!!

Baby looks just like our son,so me thinks we have another boy on our hands!!

Baby was breech with hands and feet above head and was using the placenta as a pillow!

https://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo264/yogipear/BABY_25.jpg

https://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo264/yogipear/BABY_23.jpg

https://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo264/yogipear/BABY_19.jpg

https://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo264/yogipear/BABY_18.jpg

https://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo264/yogipear/BABY_12.jpg

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

AWWW! I teared up! Your baby is sooooo precious! Absolutely too cute.

& I think you're right, deffinately looks like a baby boy, just because looks just like the picture of your baby in your avatar! :D Almost Identical. Congrats on such beautiful babies. :D

Butttt.... could still deffinately be a beautiful baby girl! :D

Aww thanx guys!!

I really don't mind what ever we have! I'm just so pleased baby is healthy,and obviously happy too!lol

How is everyone doing?

I'm so behind with this thread,have we had any births yet?

ohmybabybump had a beautiful girl this morning but she was whisked away bc of a skull fracture:( idk if she on here much but she on the list on the 1st page

Kirstlym gave birht as well... I saw her birth story.

and GOSH. I hope OHMYBABYBUMP's baby is ok! Prayers go out.

I had a labor scare... kind of silly I guess. :lol:
I swore I was feeling contractions... and called the doctor. They went away but want me to get back with them in an hour and tell them if they went away or not. :blush:

I'm so scared of going into labor early, everyone in my family has. Today would have been a bad day to have baby.
I haven't got a place to live yet... still looking for a place. So luckily these feelings have slowly stopped. :)

Glad all of you are doing good! :D

Im half black half chinese, and OH is black-trinidadian. So little one will be a quarter chinese and three quarters black!

We're due Sept 18th with a little boy!!!

YAY! Welcome to the group! :D

Your baby is going to be gorgeous! :D

Added you to the list. :)

Today was great.... then it all crashed.

My leave to go and find a house was FINALLY approved after so many people saying no that I couldn't take any leave.

NOW!w'elrjqwl;ief!

They freakin are saying if I find a house before I take leave, then they will cancel my leave... and they said that as soon as I find my house in my 10 days of leave, the rest of the days are canceled.

So if I find a house after 2 days of my 10 days of leave the other 8 days will be canceled!

They act as if I'm ONLY asking for leave to find a house. Don't they freakin realize that I still have to move into my house!? Or are they expecting me to just freakin sleep on the freakin floor???! Not only do I have to move in to that house, but I have to move out of my dorm, and put in for my housing allowance.

What are these people smoking!? I can not take anymore Bullsh*T@! They don't care about me, and the health of my child at ALL! I'm about to go as high up as I possibly can, and not care who the hell I get in trouble.

Sorry for the rant... and sorry if you can't understand what's going on.

I'm in the military... and how they do things are very confusing and very complicated.
& Honestly they don't care about the soldiers that work their tails off. What if I went into early labor like the rest of my family has done, and I don't have a house yet???? WTF.

Tomorrow is going to be hell for alot of people.

>:l

im sorry :( thats horrible yeah getting a new house setup takes a while!

Lol... yesterday I was so angry.

I've just ben trying so hard to find a house close to where I work... and they all keep getting takin. The only house I can find that is halfway descent is about 30 minutes away from work.

So when I go back to work after baby is born, work starts at 6:30 A.M. and I have to bring baby to Child Care before I go to work. It's just going to be crazy hard trying to do everything at 5 in the morning.

Anywhos... I'm not letting myself stress anymore. I'm just going to count my blessings everyday. :)

How is everyone else?

Lol... yesterday I was so angry.

I've just ben trying so hard to find a house close to where I work... and they all keep getting takin. The only house I can find that is halfway descent is about 30 minutes away from work.

So when I go back to work after baby is born, work starts at 6:30 A.M. and I have to bring baby to Child Care before I go to work. It's just going to be crazy hard trying to do everything at 5 in the morning.

Anywhos... I'm not letting myself stress anymore. I'm just going to count my blessings everyday. :)

How is everyone else?

aww i duno wat to say, ur havin a real bad time of it:hugs:id defo go over ur superiors head tho to somwer higher up thats just not right wat theyre doin to u, they cant expect that of any1 never mind a heavily pregnant woman then a new mum with a new born :( havent got any advice for u chick but hope things wrok out for ya:hugs:

The Stretch-Mark Monster has finally caught me. :lol: :(

But... not where I expected them!
I was expecting stretch marks on my belly...

Nope....

Their on my bum and my sides! :(

The last thing I needed was a bigger butt. :rofl:

I'm going to have to work my butt off after this pregnancy! :literally: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4