Big Brother (UK)

He did come across as a bit of an idiot on that show

I feel so sorry for mikey. That silly bitch is getting on my nerve's whats her name? Alex thats the one. Arghh she wants out of the house now. If i was there I would of strangled her by now.

I hear you.... Urgh shes horrid!!! Alex and Sylvia.... !!! Poor Mikey he was only having a joke!!! That Alex is gonna annoy me!!! :hissy:

:grr: she will be out 1st week, such a gobby cow! Poor mikey, he was just having a laugh :(

fingers crossed they get married so that she will be up for nomination!

I'm not liking the fact that Mikey is in there. What if people stop helping him? Arghh I dread to think. But then again it's educating the public about blindness. He is such a sweetie. He didnt even know whose underwear he picked up.

i know how can alex say mikey has no respect for himself??? shes an idiot!!!

Anyone love the thai girls new words....dignity! hilarious! :rofl: love it!

i dont like alex or syliva either they are annoying me already x

im really annoyed that they failed there secret mission!!! I dont want lisa mario stef or luke to go!!! :hissy:

Im watching it...
I always watch it and laugh at all the idiots that go in... :dohh:

Different this year though, because i actually know Dale
Really weird watching him on there.
Hes on my Facebook and everythin... haha..

...Nah we went to the same College and we were in the same uni
Hes a good late night after a night out, dj in halls ..haha!
Hes quite happy with himself...
But hes a sound lad

He said he was going to Ibiza....
Not Big Brother :rofl:

I'm lovin it this year!! :D

But i'm hatin that ALEX, arrrgh silly cow!!

its a shame they failed i think BB made it to hard for them xxx

Gotta watch it tonight to see what actually happened. No-one guess that Lisa was actually Mario's OH did they?

Ha last night live they were playing truth or dare. Funny funny. That dark haired girl, the annoying giggly one. She is gonna be the next Jade Goody, she was dared to strip and get in the pool. Yep she did it. No hesitation. Fuck that on national TV. Thats loose.

after the wedding rececption BB annouced that MArio and Steph werent a real couple and asked them to guess who the real couple was and they guessed mario and LIsa

yeah i read that in the paper today!!!!

I think they shouldnt have asked that question cos they didnt guess at all!! Maybe Stef should have flirted more with Dale to make them look like the secret couple as someone asked them!!!

sarah..... Dale is sooooooooooooooooooo fit :rofl:

Ha Dale looks exactly the same as my cousin. Exactly. Quite funny actually.

Arghh they shouldnt of asked. I want Alex out. But she aint gunna go this week. RAHHH.

It's gonna be a hard one who goes this week out of them 4..

I think it will be Mario.. But it's only because I aint too keen on him.

:)

I think mario because quite alot of people think hes a bit of a sleaze!!! I think Id prefer Lisa to go as shes a bit of a bore.... but I really liked the idea of a couple being in the house!!! OW!!! Get Alex out......

she still angers me.... how can she say she doesnt respect a blind man who lost his site at 21!!! WTF??? Cos he dont respect himself!!! ummmm....

"My names Alex and dont forget it"!!! :hissy: what a loser?!?!

Ha. What if he goes early and she's left on her own for weeks. What if one of them leaves and the other gets to the final. I dont think she would cope you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->