Big Brother (UK)

We really need a female winner! I will be most upset if Rex wins.

I am over the moon Mo went mwahaha.

Bin waitin for that since day 1. :rofl:

Still sticking with sara to win.

:D

All the good ones are gone ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!

I think Sara only stayed over Lisa due to the sympathy vote of her bein bullied but if she wins coz of that ill be roarin at the TV lol

I now would like Mikey or Rachel to win only 2 that dont constantly do my heed in lol

And me. He is so dirty! :rofl: As in.... food all over face dirty.

mikeys disgusting! Sara should win, Rex needs a kick up the arse, i wonder if he'll get what Grace from..bb6? got some night he's out afterwards, he'd deserve it..sorry im feeling bitchy!

:happydance::happydance: finally kat & mo r gone,id like rex to win & phoar have u seen how goodlooking is dad is phoarrrrr lol sorry!!!

hate to say it but rex's dad is gay - read in mag!!

I think I would like Sara to win! :loopy: I did want Stu to win.....

i agree luhweez...... doesnt matter about his sexuality he still sexy in my eyes!!! i tend to fancy gay men its a wonder how i got my oh lol (dont worry he definitly straight)

I would love Rex to win, hes the most honest in there and the only one that isnt playing any games :D

I had to laugh last night at darnell (who thinks hes gonna win :rofl: NOT! ) 'people do like me they do ' erm sorry no we dont we just hated the other 2 more :rofl: he is soooooooooo gonna get booed!

My worst night mare would be mikey winning, hes disgusting :sick: I would rather pick my own eyes out than see this man eating again :lol:

rachels just there in her 'disney' way :lol: sarahs a consolation prize from all the hassle she got from Darnell. The true winner for me will be the only one who stayed true to himself and thats rex, love him or loathe him I'd rather talk to him in there than any of the rest.

Yep - Mamafy has pretty much summed it up LOL xx

i cant belive its all over 2moro! OH takes the mick out of me 4 watching it (he used to untill hes manly attention span got the better of him and the playstation looked more fun) he was like what are you guna do now!

Yeah there is always a huge gap when BB finishes...Ugly Betty is back though YAY

I'm glad its nearly over, and I'm what I would count a diehard fan but its really doing my head in more and more. I hate the fact that I have to sit down at a certain time and watch it.

Rex to win !!!(he wont but let me live in hope :lol: ):happydance::happydance:

I would love Rex to win, hes the most honest in there and the only one that isnt playing any games :D

I had to laugh last night at darnell (who thinks hes gonna win :rofl: NOT! ) 'people do like me they do ' erm sorry no we dont we just hated the other 2 more :rofl: he is soooooooooo gonna get booed!

My worst night mare would be mikey winning, hes disgusting :sick: I would rather pick my own eyes out than see this man eating again :lol:

rachels just there in her 'disney' way :lol: sarahs a consolation prize from all the hassle she got from Darnell. The true winner for me will be the only one who stayed true to himself and thats rex, love him or loathe him I'd rather talk to him in there than any of the rest.

too right i couldnt agree more x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"