Big Brother (UK)

Rex to go out first with as much of the vote as his stupid girlfriend!

Ha ha! Rex is annoying but I bet he makes it into the final 3 - my guess would be Rex Mikey & Rachel there till the end x

unfortunatley, mikeys going to win wether we like it or not.

i really cant stand anyone in the house atm, esp darnell and mo.

rachel should win outright but noooo the annoying vile blind dudes gonna get the simpathy votes. booo!

I just hope Kat the pratt goes tonight:hissy: get her out first, letting on the other night :hissy:she didnt know what 'devious' meant:hissy:yeah right love!

can you tell my:witch: has appeared:rofl:

I've given up on this years all the good people have left i.e Lisa, Luke & Bex I would rather none of them win bcus I dont think any of them deserve it
If Darnell wins thats like saying you can bully someone & get away with it. If Rex wins..............well then I'm never watching this stupid show again, he already has a huge amount of money in his bank £100,000 is like pocket money to him I think he's spoilt to be quite honest

sorry rant over lol

Luke and Bex were the most despicable people ever to appear on tv. Bex just sums up what is wrong with girls her age. Knob. Was not impressed with Kats outburst last night. Crying why do u hate me at Darnel. GET A GRIP WOMAN!

ive lost all interest too, even though i still have to watch it to see if something happens !

darnell NEEDS to go, i used to want him to win, but now.. i cant even stand looking at him !

i dont want any of them to win tbh x

I hate Darnell too, hope its him & Mo that get evicted tonight but I've gotta agree with you all that none of them really deserve to win it... if I had to choose one Id choose Rachel (just for the amount of shit she's had to take from Rex & with everyone being funny with her from day 1) xx

The way they were all crying you'd think that the evictees were getting thrown into the fiery pits of hell! Ridiculous

kathreya and mo are gone, oh yeah oh yeah! :happydance:

I'm SO glad. Every damn week the people I've wanted to stay have gone, so I'm soo glad the public FINALLY got it right!!

I really want rach to win out of all of them she's the most normal and hasn't done anything wrong in the house or caused any problems the rest are try hards.

was there really any need for kat to cry the way she did?!!!

absolutely gutted that she wasnt gonna win, pathetic.

i too have lost interest, roll on desperate housewives tonight!!

im so glad Mo and Kat got the boot last night!!
As much as rex is an arse i still find myself quite liking him!!
Sara to win :)

LOL i've had a bit of a love-hate thing with Rex & thought he was a complete tosser most of the time but i must confess he's growing on me again now!

think id still like Rachel to win but not really bothered as long as it's not Darnell. I'll be a bit disappointed if Mikey wins tho coz it's been obvious he would do well from the beginning - coz he's blind (not coz of his personality) x

lol i thought I was going to get attacked for saying I liked rex :rofl: :):)

i dont want mikey to win either!!!

dont like rex but must admit hes the most entertaining i think sara is going to win

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->