big brotherr!!

AnnabelsMummy

Mummy to princess annabel
Reaction score
is anyone else planning to watch it tonight?!
since being all fat and pregnant, i have had nothing to do.. and normally i end up getting bored of it, but it's the last one, and it's weird to think halfway through, i'll have my bubba, so by the time the winner gets out.. i'll be a mummy!! :happydance:

haha.. silly thread, but i'm actually really looking forward to it!! :) gunna order a pizza with OH and have a right fatty night!!

xxxxxx

Yeah yeah! My OH is coming over too, but I think he's taking
me out to Olive Garden then were comin back and watching it!

Yayyyy!!! :happydance:

I'll be watching. My OH and I are going to do the last of the baby ordering stuff tonight so hopefully we will be finished before it starts. I am kinda sad that it is going to end yet I don't think I will really miss it that much.

Oh yes!

It's the only thing i will be able to do over the summer :lol:

ooo i forgot about this.
Ill most likely be watching it even though it gets worse each year.
I wanna see what people they have going in, they must of picked some right characters as its the last series
xx

I'll be watching it too! (with a big bag of doritos and a dip)
a crate of beer would be nice but hey never mind! that can wait Lol! :drunk:

Yeah yeah! My OH is coming over too, but I think he's taking
me out to Olive Garden then were comin back and watching it!

Yayyyy!!! :happydance:

haha, oh that'll be nice then? :thumbup:
have a good timee!! :)
xxxx

I'll be watching. My OH and I are going to do the last of the baby ordering stuff tonight so hopefully we will be finished before it starts. I am kinda sad that it is going to end yet I don't think I will really miss it that much.

awww, that'll be nice to be fully sorted, and then you can spend time together..
ahh i know what you mean, i'll be sad, it won't be on, at the same time, i won't care haha!! :haha: i always wonder what i'd be like in there, but to be honest, i think i'd go completely insane!! lool!

Oh yes!

It's the only thing i will be able to do over the summer :lol:

hahaha, ahh think it's all i'm gunna be doing too, i'm hoping it's a good one, and they have good housemates, because this is going to entertain me until my bubs comes, and then again through night feeds haha!! :haha:
xxxx

I'll be watching it too! (with a big bag of doritos and a dip)
a crate of beer would be nice but hey never mind! that can wait Lol! :drunk:

hahahaha!! Mmmmmm, right i'm gunna give OH a shopping list now :) hahaha!! poor him.. we have dip in the fridge, so just need him to get doritos!! mmmm.. :) even though it annoys me when i'm watching something and i can just hear him rustling the bag haha!! :dohh:

mmmm, beer, i'm not really a beer drinker, but the fact i'm not allowed it, makes it a million times more attractive haha!! only a few weeks, by the last episode, i'll have a choice - if i'm breast feeding then i've chose to not have a beer!! :happydance:

so weird to think i'll be listening to them announce the winner with my bubba!! :happydance:
xxxx

ive got ntn else 2 dooo ha am sooooooo burddddddddddd arhhhhhhh

awww, that'll be nice to be fully sorted, and then you can spend time together..
ahh i know what you mean, i'll be sad, it won't be on, at the same time, i won't care haha!! :haha: i always wonder what i'd be like in there, but to be honest, i think i'd go completely insane!! lool!

I have to be organised or I will just panic which is why the end of June is our deadline to have everything ordered so I can relax for the last 3ish months and enjoy my last summer not being a Mum!
I always wanted to go in. Not for the fame but just to see what it would be like and how I would cope.

ooo i forgot about this.
I wanna see what people they have going in, they must of picked some right characters as its the last series
xx

They have already said who the 79 housemates who will be battling it out for a place in the house are. There are some mad ones, twins, someone without legs (think he might have been a soilder) and the Miss England who was stripped of her title because she had a fight outside a club!

I have to be organised or I will just panic which is why the end of June is our deadline to have everything ordered so I can relax for the last 3ish months and enjoy my last summer not being a Mum!
I always wanted to go in. Not for the fame but just to see what it would be like and how I would cope.

ooo i forgot about this.
xx

They have already said who the 79 housemates who will be battling it out for a place in the house are. There are some mad ones, twins, someone without legs (think he might have been a soilder) and the Miss England who was stripped of her title because she had a fight outside a club!

79 housemates??????
xx

haha, me either, i'm just tryna hurry time until bubs is here, if big brother helps, i'm not gunna complain!! :) haha!!
xxxx

ooo i forgot about this.
xx

i like to be organised too, but now i'm really regretting it ha, i just want something to do.. i might count out my nappies in a bit!! :dohh: hahaha!

and i'm the same.. i'd have loved to see how i'd cope in their.. nt sure i'd like being watched, my every move thoughh :(

and btw youngling, there aren't gunna be 79 people in the house.. they just pick from the 79 rightt?
xxxx

ooo i forgot about this.
xx

79 housemates??????
xx

Yup but not all will get through. I don't know how they are going to do it. They might have to just have a big fight? or people will have to phone in and vote maybe?

ohh and aparently they're doing a circus theme.....
i'm petrified of clowns - UH OH!!
xxxx

4 some reson i ahve just gone in2 a realy bad mood so there will be sum u F*** *** ****** *** at the tc now as i have just told jermery clarkson 2 shut his bit ladies flaps hes winding me upp sooo much oh dad is looking at me stragly hah

Ok that makes abit more sense.
I think il def have to watch it now though, sounds interesting
xx

I'm going to watch it :)
I have quite alot to do tonight, but feel like crap so will watch it whilst getting organised for tomorrow!
How many weeks does it last?
xxx

haha, me either, i'm just tryna hurry time until bubs is here, if big brother helps, i'm not gunna complain!! :) haha!!
xxxx

ooo i forgot about this.
xx

i like to be organised too, but now i'm really regretting it ha, i just want something to do.. i might count out my nappies in a bit!! :dohh: hahaha!

and i'm the same.. i'd have loved to see how i'd cope in their.. nt sure i'd like being watched, my every move thoughh :(

and btw youngling, there aren't gunna be 79 people in the house.. they just pick from the 79 rightt?
xxxx

Yeah I am worried that I will get to about a month before and have nothing to do. I might join you in counting nappys at that point then ;)

I don't think I would mind being watched. I think I could ignore it most of the time. But being watched in the toilet, bath, first thing in the morning and in bed (I sleep talk sometimes :S) would be a big no no!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->