big families anyone preg with number 4, 5 or more

Had my scan baby is fine but I have a sch now imnfreaking out no bleeding but now im freaked ou

2nd time it's ok. Sch sound scary, I had one with my third baby. I had 3 separate bleeds and he's perfect. It is super scary when you feel a gush and you're bleeding you think the worst, but my dr always got me in for a scan and everything went well. By 20 weeks my sch was gone. I'm guessing I got rid of mine by it exitin my body but most just reabsorb

Thanks im hoping I dont bleed atall dont think I could cope after my mc

Aw try not to worry too much 2ndtime. I had that with my 2nd but I bled from around 9 weeks constantly through till about 15 weeks and everything turned out okay :)

my boy twin has upped the naughty the past two days. Typical toddler grrr totally not listening to me, doing the opposite of what I say. Purposely grabbing stuff other people are using and running off/throwing it all while giggling.

Aw try not to worry too much 2ndtime. I had that with my 2nd but I bled from around 9 weeks constantly through till about 15 weeks and everything turned out okay :)

my boy twin has upped the naughty the past two days. Typical toddler grrr totally not listening to me, doing the opposite of what I say. Purposely grabbing stuff other people are using and running off/throwing it all while giggling.

I hear you on this lol I have 3 girls and one boy I sware if I had my boy first I would only have had one lol I love himnto bits but he is the hardest work lol hes 2 so going through the screaming in my face when he doesnt get what he wants stage lol

2nd I have 3 boys, and he's not just work because he's a boy! Girl or boy every child is different. My first son was an angel! He never cried slept 5 hrs at a time and was sleeping thru the night by 2 months. Never really went thru a naughty stage until about 6. My second was a nightmare he cried for the whole first year, but by 2 he had settled in and is now an angel. My third was a mix great as a baby but now he's being a fuss, hoping it's just a faze and he'll be out of it soon!

I guess hes just more highly strung than my girls itvcant be easy being surrouneed by women lol I think dh feel this too

27 nappies and its not even 10am asked dh to stay home to help but he didnt want to he can be a real ahole, I hate it when all the kids are ill together fat chance I get to rest with the sch he just doesnt understand

Hi, i am not expecting yet but plan to ttc our next little human soon. I have three girls at home 12,7 and 1.

2nd time. So sorry to read you have a sch.

Welcome wishing just reading your sig you have had a stressful time making your family I hope you get an easier time with your next one I have 3 dd 1ds and this time im staying yellow I think it will drive me mad lol mine are 4, 3, 2, and 8 months currently 14 weeks preg after a loss at 7 weeks in may

Hey all just found out I am expecting number 5 :) Would love to join you ladies!

Welcome to to our new ladies hope your all doing ok ,

can someone tell my dh that taking 4 under 4 on london underground is at best crazy and at worst dangerous he has no concept of saftey

Hi, I'm due with number 4 in October :) my others are 3, 3 (not twins!) and 1 :)

Welcome CharlieKeys and Ssjad :hi:

Ssjad, it looks like between your kiddos and step kiddos that you definitely have a house full for the holidays. That is amazing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->