big families anyone preg with number 4, 5 or more

Hi, I'm due with number 4 in October :) my others are 3, 3 (not twins!) and 1 :)

Wow 2 in a year that makes myvage gaps lookmbig lol

:haha: I know .. Mental! Didn't listen to he midwife when she said be careful ;)

I didnt listen either lol my first was 20 weeks when I got preg with my second my eecond was 12 weeks when I conceived my 3rd my 3rd was 9month when I concived number 4 who was 9 weeks when I conceived number 5 who was lost at 7 weeks but I yot preg again within 2 weeks with this one

It's gonna be a bit before I have number 5, but I'm fertile like you too, 2nd, lol.

Pregnant with my 1st 10 weeks into a new relationship. Pregnant again when she was 6 months old, but lost the baby. Pregnant again 5 weeks later, but lost that baby too. Pregnant with my 2nd by my daughter's 1st birthday. They are 20 months apart. Then there's about a 2 year age gap between my 2nd and third, but only because my ex had a vasectomy and I didn't get pregnant until we split. But I used a sperm donor for her, had only one donation and got pregnant on the first try. My ex and I got back together and he forced me to tie my tubes after my 3rd was born. As soon as I could, I started paying off a $5800 surgery to untie my tubes when we split again. I had my tubes untied September 24, 2013. Ovulated October 27, 2013. Did donor sperm again with the same donor, and got my BFP on November 7, 2013.

Not even tying my tubes and untying them stopped this fertile one, lol. Can't believe my baby will be a month old in a few days. Goes by so fast. I think I will go for number 5, but because I had an emergency c-section, I was told to wait and let my body heal for at least a year, so I'm gonna do jut that.

It's gonna be a bit before I have number 5, but I'm fertile like you too, 2nd, lol.

Pregnant with my 1st 10 weeks into a new relationship. Pregnant again when she was 6 months old, but lost the baby. Pregnant again 5 weeks later, but lost that baby too. Pregnant with my 2nd by my daughter's 1st birthday. They are 20 months apart. Then there's about a 2 year age gap between my 2nd and third, but only because my ex had a vasectomy and I didn't get pregnant until we split. But I used a sperm donor for her, had only one donation and got pregnant on the first try. My ex and I got back together and he forced me to tie my tubes after my 3rd was born. As soon as I could, I started paying off a $5800 surgery to untie my tubes when we split again. I had my tubes untied September 24, 2013. Ovulated October 27, 2013. Did donor sperm again with the same donor, and got my BFP on November 7, 2013.

Not even tying my tubes and untying them stopped this fertile one, lol. Can't believe my baby will be a month old in a few days. Goes by so fast. I think I will go for number 5, but because I had an emergency c-section, I was told to wait and let my body heal for at least a year, so I'm gonna do jut that.

I am sort of sure thisvwill be my last dh keeps saying he wamts to get my tubes tied I told him to have uis done but he wont so why should I lol. We actualy had fertility probs at first it took 18 months to conceive number one but I thijk it , ight have bemnthe stres of trying, we obviously sorted it tjouh

Tubals are so much harder on the body than vasectomies. I agree, if he doesn't want more, let him get the snip! I also had a lot of issues with my body changing after my tubal ligation, which seemed to have improved for the first cycle post-reversal. I only had one cycle after reversal before getting pregnant.

Just to add on this bring my fourth baby, but FIRST son....I secretly want a baby shower for him...lol. But I don't want to throw my own party...and I don't have much family who are excited about this baby like we are...so kinda bummed about that...but I definitely want to add a fifth baby to the family also!!! I don't care what people think!

The size of our families is our choice god wiling everyone eles should butt out lol. Well it looks like we might have just bought our first house if everthing goes well we should be in by xmas I have never been able to decorate a nursery because we were always renting cant wait to decorate I room for my baby

I have never had a baby shower but feel it might be abit cheeky to have one with number 5

I want one too! I think I'm going to have a Diaper and casserole party. That way its not really a shower, but a nice get together. people can bring diapers or a frozen casserole for after baby get's here.

I would feel kind of weird having a shower. We have thought about just having a get together after the baby is born to introduce them to loved ones, not necessarily to get any gifts. The casserole party does sound like a really neat idea though and a great way for others to lend a helping hand.

The casserole party does sound like a great idea! Pity we dont know many people here otherwise I totally would haha
im meant to have prepped and frozen meals by now which I did start the other week but I had a lazy week and used the ones I made already.
I really should get on to that.

I love the casserole party lol might have to drop some hints about having one of those

Hi everyone, I'm expecting my fourth. Hope you guys don't mind me dropping in late. I have three girls, 6, 3 and 1.

Did anyone here have bad anxiety when they found out they were pregnant but ok now? How did you get to that point? thanks x

Welcome Lind! I had bad anxiety when I found out we were preg with our 4th. Mainly because we are in the process of moving, we just had a baby last April, the dr had told us we would have to go on clomid again to get preg again (our last took 2 years) I wasn't ready for another baby, we just had one! If we can afford another baby with 3 others, a new house, ect. I am ok now, I just figure it is what it is. This baby was ment to be in our family for some reason and suppose to be here now. We had talked about the possibility of a 4th in a few years. So we were doing the rhythm method for bc, and didn't work! The kids are excited so we will be a family of 6 come feb!

It's good to hear you are feeling positive about it, it makes me feel more optimistic. I'm still struggling with anxiety.

i'm looking to get a 7-seater car soon but don't know which. Also for the school run, i have to get my 2nd child out of the pushchair to make way for the new one. I was hoping to be rid of the double pushchair this year.. looks like it's sticking around for another 3 years :coffee:

Hi ladies...this is my fourt baby..anyone know if baby's come earlier or later in subsequent pregnancies? Or is number of child irrelevan?

Some people say there is no pattern and with others there are. Were your previous children born at around the same gestation?
Mine were at 39+2, 39+2 and 38+4. So i expect this one maybe 38-39 weeks.

Hi all!

Just found out I'm pg with #5! Bit of a surprise baby. lol

My others are 22,18,15 and 7 months. . .

It's good to hear you are feeling positive about it, it makes me feel more optimistic. I'm still struggling with anxiety.

i'm looking to get a 7-seater car soon but don't know which. Also for the school run, i have to get my 2nd child out of the pushchair to make way for the new one. I was hoping to be rid of the double pushchair this year.. looks like it's sticking around for another 3 years :coffee:

Re the car I have a toyota lucida 8 seats sliding door good boot space was pnlt 1375 I love it it looks like a bus but is so functional I would recomendbto amyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->