'Big' girls support thread!

Hi ladies just wondering those who had their 20wk scan did u manage to find out the sex of baby as I'm worrying we might not be able to find out due to my size I'm a size 22 and my last scans at 9 and 13 wks wernt great .......

Im a US size 26 and was able to find out the gender at 17 weeks. She rolled me on my side as suggested by a fellow BNBer and was able to see her girly bits perfectly.

3 MORE SLEEPS UNTIL MY 20WK SCAN!!

although i wont be finding out the sex at this one as they wont tell you at my hosp, so iv got a private one for the 9th of feb, but ill update with how clear the scan is and im convinced its a boy so ill be on winky watch :happydance:

Im having a GiRL!!!

She was all cozy cuddled up facing my spin so I have to go back in 2 weeks because that was the worse position for her to be in. Everytime the tech tried to move her she would put her hands out pushing her away. It was too cute :cry:

Attachments

• US_1.jpg
    US_1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 3
  • US_2.jpg
    US_2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2
  • US_3.jpg
    US_3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2
  • US_4.jpg
    US_4.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1
  • US_6.jpg
    US_6.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 2
Congrats on your little girl :D I find out on Thursday and i'm so excited!

Thanx ladies. It was exciting I couldn't sleep the night before I found out lol

Had my 22 week scan last week :happydance: how can baby have chubby cheeks already but hasn't started storing fat yet? :haha: he/she is such a cutie :cloud9:

Here's a bump pic too xx

Attachments

• 22+3 scan1.jpg
    22+3 scan1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 17-23.jpg
    17-23.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 7
I love your bump progression! How do you do that? I love seeing the scan pic of the lo with chubby cheeks. My little girl looks like a skeleton in her pics lol

I love your bump progression! How do you do that? I love seeing the scan pic of the lo with chubby cheeks. My little girl looks like a skeleton in her pics lol

I use Microsoft Paint to make the collage, it takes me 2 seconds to do it now because I've made so many since the start of my pregnancy :haha:

xx

Hi everyone,
It's been a while since I posted. We didn't have the internet at the house, but I guess that is beside the point now. Our house burned down on Wednesday and we lost most of our stuff. I was able to get most of my pictures, the computer, my fourth book and a few other things out before the fire spread to the livingroom. We were just trying to get the water pipes thawed out but apparently the plastic pipe got too hot. It is back to trying to find a new place to live for us. We were only in the house about three months and the renovations were coming along well. There was only little trailer load that we got out and some of that might have to be thrown away too. I am very sad and upset but at least we got out before it got bad, and I have my pictures. Please pray that we will find another place to live soon. We will have to go back to livng between our parents houses. My husband will be over in Lewisburg when he's working and I'll be at home with my parents. I guess we will be together when he's not working. I am still looking for a job and hope to get one soon. Nothing new on the baby front. I am really not thinking about it as much. I better go. It's getting late and we have church in the morning.

Hey :) I was wondering if I could join.
I'm 19, size 18/20 UK sometimes 22 in jeans and I'm due 22nd June with my first :)
I kinda feel a little lost seens as everyone I've spoken to who is pregnant is slim :/ so it'd be nice to have some friends in the same boat :D

I'm 19, size 18/20 UK sometimes 22 in jeans and I'm due 22nd June with my first :)
I kinda feel a little lost seens as everyone I've spoken to who is pregnant is slim :/ so it'd be nice to have some friends in the same boat :D

hiya hun, welcome, your due on my birthday :happydance:

how is your pregnancy so far?

hiya hun, welcome, your due on my birthday :happydance:

how is your pregnancy so far?

Hey thanks :) haha it's near my step-sister birthday too ... and only a couple of weeks of mine lol
I's going great ... just reaaaallly slowly haha how about yours?

no complaints here, its going really quick for me, not looking forward to when it slows down though!

Hello everyone,
I hope things are going well for each of you. We are finally starting to get back on our feet, and hoping to move into a one bedroom apartment next week. The fire is still on my mind, but I am feeling better. My weight loss is coming along. I'm currently in a size 20 jeans and that is getting looser. I better go. Just wanted to check in and see how 4everyone is doing.

Welcome BabyRaff! Glad your pregnancy is going well :)

I'm just plugging along, I have tons of homework this weekend and then not much until 2 short papers on the 14th. My baby shower is in 2 wks and I've packed my hospital bag with a list on top for last minute items so my DH can gather them if I am not home. I am sure I won't need it for a long time but I feel better doing SOMETHING to get ready. I am really looking forward to spring break so I can start setting up the swing and portacrib, etc. I just don't have the time until then. I have been nesting like crazy but making myself ignore it unless it's a chore that needs doing anyhow to save my energy. I did all the floors today and that made me feel better LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->