'Big' girls support thread!

Hello everyone!! I've been MIA because I was in MN with the family for thanksgiving! I had a lovely week with the family! And I went black friday shopping! and I had a night out where mom kept the baby downstairs and we went out and then came home and slept untill 10am!!!!!! IT was AMAZING!

I'm sitting here watching baby einstein lol we found a rocker thingy at moms that Payson likes! so we stole it and we ploped her in it and turned on the baby einstein and we're seeing if she'll watch it lol.... I'm not sure if shes watching it or if shes just content to be awake in her rocker! either way its kind of silly! we took our christmas pictures for our christmas cards this weekend and I'm going to put them in! When we got home I got all our stuff put away and then got the christmas cards ready! I have to go pick up the pictures and then they will be ready to go out tomorrow! I love being organised!!!

our happy family!
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/DSCF0079.jpg

https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/DSCF0081.jpg

P.S. When will you get your energy back?!?! How about 18 years lol

She looks alot like you. Lovely Christmas card picture too :thumbup:

Went to the hospital this morning because im having chest pains when I breathe. I was in the er for about and hour and they did nothing but tell me I had a cold. Im pissed because I know what it feels like to have a cold and this is not it. It dosent hurt to swallow or to move my neck just when I breathe. I swear if something is wrong with me and the damn hospital did nothing im going to sue them for all they have.
My midwife is out all week on vacation and I felt bad for calling her but she told me to raise hell untill I get results. Ill let you guys know what happens.

Went to the hospital this morning because im having chest pains when I breathe. I was in the er for about and hour and they did nothing but tell me I had a cold. Im pissed because I know what it feels like to have a cold and this is not it. It dosent hurt to swallow or to move my neck just when I breathe. I swear if something is wrong with me and the damn hospital did nothing im going to sue them for all they have.
My midwife is out all week on vacation and I felt bad for calling her but she told me to raise hell untill I get results. Ill let you guys know what happens.

good luck hun :hugs::hugs:

Thanx Soon they did some test and come to find out I puked so hard that I busted a vessle in my esophagus and my diapram is bruised not a fucking cold. I dont know if its hormones or the bitch in me but I have been moody and pissed all week. Today I have gas soo bad too its kind of funny. One of my best friends is back from Australia and she wants to go out. We went to get our nails done and I was tooting so bad. At least it doesnt smell most of the time. Hahaha the nail guy hit on me too. I wanted my eyebrows waxed but the waxer wasnt in. Then I sat at his table and he said we could go in the back and he would wax my ass. I thought he meant literally and laughed but his wife or girlfriend got mad so :dohh:
Heres my first 2nd trimester pic 13 weeks of bloat baby belly but its all love :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG00283-20101130-2304.jpg
    IMG00283-20101130-2304.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG00282-20101130-2303.jpg
    IMG00282-20101130-2303.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
Cute bump hun!!! I got hit on once when I was like 9 months preggers :| I was out with my MIL and someguy hit on me... I was like EWWW who hits on someone that pregnant!!

I haven't been able to get on much :| Baby has been a little fussy and I'm having a milk supply problem :(

Drink a beer non alcoholic of course or my dr told me if you have a real beer at bedtime feeding the baby will sleep like a rock. Kinda freaked me out but who knows how desperate ill be (just kidding)

9 months wow that crazy. He must have heard the stories of pregnant sex. My guy friends ask OH about sex all the time too bad there is none hehe.

Did you find it weird to have sex with Payson there?

glad you got some answers JNA & cut bump!

Claire, i hope payson starts to settle & your milk picks up soon :hugs:

I'm here! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Here's a present...:haha:

Attachments

• 17 18 19.jpg
    17 18 19.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4
hiya girls, i havent been on over christmas, so i hope you had a lovely one!
i had a nice quiet christmas, OH buggered off to his families at lunchtime, so me my mum and my stepdad watched christmas films and ate waaay too many choccies! :blush:

just found this thread so i'll join you guys! i hope you all had a great christmas!

Hi ladies just wondering those who had their 20wk scan did u manage to find out the sex of baby as I'm worrying we might not be able to find out due to my size I'm a size 22 and my last scans at 9 and 13 wks wernt great .......

I have my 22 week scan on Weds but we're not finding out the sex. I will come back to update about how clear it is though - I'm a size 20 top and 26 bottom x

Updated bump pic...

Attachments

• 17 18 19 20 21.jpg
    17 18 19 20 21.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 6
at both my scans, 19 weeks with twins, and 20 weeks with this one, we have seen things easily. just hope for a co-operative baby and you'll be fine!

Hi, anyone mind if I join this thread? I'm a US size 18. ;) Maybe even a 20 since the holidays. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"