biggest burst of energy hahaha

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
well i got up this am and had a massive burst of energy i dont no where it came from i have cleaned my house top to bottom and done all my food shopping am totally done for xmas now and the house is all clean till xmas day lol xxxx

I'm jealous! Can you send some of it my way?! I have done nothing this week at all!

lol ive been like that from the word go its awful i no xxx

well done hunni!!!!! i need some motivation woke up this morning feelin poo :( and slipped on the ice yesterday :( christmas will be good but will also be relieved when its over!!!!!! xxxxx

That is great! Probably your placenta is taking over. Congrats!
I have also being felling more energetic since last week.

Lol can you send some of it my way too! I think that might be called nesting??? x

I am about the same stage as you and I also feel much more energetic! My hubby keeps telling me not to overdo it but often I feel like I could do lots more than I've been able to say 2 or 3 weeks ago. I'm not feeling sick really either. I've been lucky that I've only had nausea and not been sick and I've not felt too tired either. Roll on second tri!

its brill it certainly is nesting i want my house spik and span lol was isck yesterday but only first thing and was fine after its like on and off with me one min im sick or feeling sick the next im fine weird it is but im gonna crack on with some inner cleaning today lol ie clean all my cupboards out and stick the pans and things in the disher washer and wash all the bedding all snug and clean for xmas xxx

God I need some of that please!!! I could stay on my sofa all day every day at the moment!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->