Birthing Scar Pics!!! [May be graphic]

lenamar yours is soo neat! And I could take a picture today/later if you ladies would really like to see how mine looks like fully healed, but I don't have any pics from right after birth, or a few days after birth unfortunately :( I'm honestly glad I didn't take any though .. it was so horrid & was healing like rubbish for the first few weeks. And the stitches .. OH THE STITCHES ... they itched like hell!

Everyone looks fab x

Airforcewife-I do actually!

Quite tempted to take a pic of mine actually. Its now (23 weeks on) healed beautifully, but for a good 16 weeks looked horrid!

Quite randomly I really miss doing bump shots and looking at other peoples before, during and after bump and bellies, was hunting through my photo albums and came across all of mine and felt wistful.

I know. I do miss that as well. I looked at my 40 week bump pic and was shocked. I don't remember being that big. lol. It was a beautiful journey though.

I was the opposite, I was wondering how on earth my LO fit inside such a tiny bump!! I loved being pregnant, except next time I want to look pregnant!

Thank u AirForce and Jessica. My healing process was weird though: right after the C-section, they sealed the scar with a bandage and a special "sticker" or sth and I had to endure 15 days! without getting it wet at all; taking showers was a pain. But after 15 days, the sticker was removed and here's the result.

Hey ladies. I saw some of you were wondering about episiotomy scars. I have a picture of what mine looks like after a third degree followed by a 1st degree. I would be brave enough to post it. It is only a picture of the scar and no bum or vag visible. You can't really tell where the scar is unless you know.

Hey ladies. I saw some of you were wondering about episiotomy scars. I have a picture of what mine looks like after a third degree followed by a 1st degree. I would be brave enough to post it. It is only a picture of the scar and no bum or vag visible. You can't really tell where the scar is unless you know.

yes please! I think all the c-section scars tend to look the same after we have seen a few!

I'd love to see, in case I have to have something similar in the future!

great thread ladies.. i stumbled in here and have loved reading everyones stories. curiosity always gets the better of us hehe x

3rd and 1st degree episiotomy scar

Ok ladies here it is. It may still be a little graphic although you can't see any privates just my entire perineum.

I added one picture with marking and one without. I didnt mark the scar down the middle although i think its pretty obvious. It goes from the top of the picture to the bottom. There is a dot in the m8iddle of the scar. I did not add that it is one of my stitches that is still there 5 weeks PP. It is where my 1st degree episiotomy ended.

I had a 3rd degree september 22rd 2010 and the 1st degree was september 30th 2011.

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/DSC0047912-1.jpghttps://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/DSC00479-1.jpg

Wow...Oucccch. I can't imagine tearing or getting cut. I thought my Csection was tough...but down there...eeek!

Thanks for posting. Very interesting to see. I've never seen one before.

very neat! Looks like my episiotomy incision, mine runs right up to my bum hole though.

wow looks so neat. I had a second degree episiotomy and a seperate tear into my back passage. Definitely not brave enough to post any pictures though xx

I had 4th degree tear and had to be cut- my entire rectum was split including everything else , 150 stitches and the epi scar looks horrific IMO 13 weeks on... I got a pic but its very graphic!!! you see everything!

I had 4th degree tear and had to be cut- my entire rectum was split including everything else , 150 stitches and the epi scar looks horrific IMO 13 weeks on... I got a pic but its very graphic!!! you see everything!

Oh Ouch. I was lucky not to end up with a 4th degree. My doctor told me if she hadn't cut me it would have been a 4th degree. I cant imagine tearing right through. My cut ended right before the wall and that was painful enough. My thrid degree cut s from a year ago so the scar looks good now but it took a long time.

Tiggerpony- I want to see! Always was curious by your posts!!

https://i40.tinypic.com/9vcwoz.jpg

Here's my c-section scar almost 1 year PP. My scar is kind of weird! It's like gone in the middle! :wacko:

I'm too scared to feel let alone look at my episiotomy and tear!

Here is my c-section scar at 2.5 weeks pp. Also my crooked belly :( it looks like they shoved everything in crooked, and my new shelf. I'm overweight, but my lower part of my belly has always been flat, so this is a pretty big shock to me to see now. Please excuse the hair, I'm scared to go anywhere in that area with a razor right now lol

Attachments

• 1109111434.jpg
    1109111434.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 1109111432.jpg
    1109111432.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 19
  • 1109111429.jpg
    1109111429.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 22
Hi Hun! Mine is seriously crooked too. I asked about it at my 6 week check and they said they had stitched the interior muscle at bit wrong. They said they fix it if I had another c section, or when I finished having kids. I hate it, it makes me cry when I see it.
They said it takes 3 months for the inner stitches to start to dissolve so it might get a bit better, but if it wasn't better by Christmas (6months) then I'm kinda stuck with it! :(
Must post a pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"