birthmark or not

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by passengerrach, Apr 19, 2009.

1. passengerrach

passengerrach mummy to kai

what do u think i dont rememember it being there from birth but maybe thats because i was looking at his face lol or it could have just been light at birth thats maybe why i didnt notice but i did notice it from about a week old well i asked hv and they said they didnt think it was because apparently you dont get birthmark on palms and it fades if you press it or something like that.

this is the part of it on his palm i know it looks like a blister but its not if his thumb is bent in it joins up with the bit on his thumb

and both have definatly got bigger
    what do u think birth mark or not?

2. Hevz

Hevz 4 beautiful children

It's unusual to get birthmarks or freckles on the palm of your hand or sole of your feet but it isn't impossible. I have a freckle on the bottom of my toe which a dr commented on as being very unusual.

Check with the Dr....midwives don't know everything (neither do Dr's I guess:rofl::dohh:). It looks like it could be a birthmark though

3. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

Its quite possible hun but im no expert, sorry :(

4. xCherylx

xCherylx Pregnant and Mum of 1

I could be wrong but it looks like a strawberry birthmark, Jack had one on his head. It expanded a little then faded :)

5. passengerrach

passengerrach mummy to kai

well if its not i have no idea what it is