bit of blood...what do I do? more now :-(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx massive :hugs: to you lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so so sorry xxxx

I am so so sorry for your loss. :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So so sorry to hear your news. Big massive hugs! :hugs:

Oh im so sorry to hear that news, big hugs and i will be praying for you.

Oh no im so sorry :( ive been watching your oosts on gere and so wanting good news for you

Heartbroken for you. I'm so very sorry, I really thought it was all going to be ok, sending you lots of hugs :hugs: xxxx

OHHH im sooo soryr for your loss brooody. I'm speechless, but just you remember you will get the baby of your dreams you really will. I'm here to speak to if you ever want a chat. Your in my thoughts lots of love and hugs xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry. Omg, I'm heartbroken for you. :(

Bleeding is so scary, and there can be so many causes. You might want to ask them to take another really close look at your previous scan and see if there was a subchorionic hemorrhage. That is usually the cause of mysterious bleeds, and if it was a rather large one, it can raise the risk of miscarriage. I know it doesn't undo what happened, but maybe it can help you cope with "why". I'm so, so sorry. :hugs:

I'm so sorry mrs B, I was really thinking it would be good news for you Hun. Please take care of yourself and rest up xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->