bit of blood...what do I do? more now :-(

Tuesday 11.30am.

Jelly bean do u remember me?
I remember when u got your bfp! You have had two children in the time I've been ttc. I hope they are both doing well

Xxx

Spent the day relaxing and call your OB. Many women experience a small amount of bleeding during pregnancy. Some of this is normal, however, if you begin to experience cramping, larger amounts of blood, blood with clots, or bleeding continues consult your OB and go to the ER. This could be caused from pushing yourself to hard, or due to irritation of the cervix and many other reasons that are normal. Try and do something relaxing that will keep your mind from stressing (easier said than done :().

Thanks, I've relaxed all day today coz im in bed with flu. Feel terrible!

Xxx

Oh your poor thing! What a bum way to get a relaxing day. Time to prop those feet up and start a movie marathon! or maybe that's just me haha.:dohh:

Yes, I remember you. I'm so happy for you--that you're pregnant, and praying that all is great at your scan. We are done having lo's b/c I'm disabled, but I still come to visit the trimester boards. I'm so happy for you. How are you feeling? xxoo

How are you feeling today mrsbroodypant? Has the spotting eased at all? X

Im still spotting and still full of flu. Feel really ill.

Dh rang EPU for me in the night (ive lost my voice with this flu) and told them im spotting a lot. They said they are not too concerned. They also gave me advice about flu.

Xxx

Im still spotting and still full of flu. Feel really ill.

Dh rang EPU for me in the night (ive lost my voice with this flu) and told them im spotting a lot. They said they are not too concerned. They also gave me advice about flu.

Xxx

Poor you. Lots of tlc from Dh needed!! Hope you feel better soon and the scan goes ok on Tuesday. Will be thinking of you x

Thanks.

I don't think my scan will go well. Surely all this brown blood can't be a good sign. Its a disaster xxx

Thanks.

I don't think my scan will go well. Surely all this brown blood can't be a good sign. Its a disaster xxx

Obviously everyone is different and I can't say what it will show, but don't lose hope. I had my scan earlier this week and even after spotting all is ok. :hugs: xx

Aww it could be okay. Most of my spotting was brown with two bad red bleeds for those ten weeks.

Remember brown blood is old blood so it could be from something that occurred a while ago.

It's dripped into the toilet a few times this morning :-(. Must be getting worse.

I know its brown and old but there is quite a lot. I just don't understand it. It must be bad news!
X

How much is 'quite a lot'? Are you filling pads? Are you in any pain? If it's gotten heavier, it would be worth calling the EPU again. But I know I was shocked at how much blood I lost too - I literally had a gush of brown blood at one point. It's terrifying but it doesn't always mean a miscarriage. :hugs:

I agree with RL, it definitely doesn't mean that it's over. The fact you are not in pain or losing large amounts of red blood is a good sign. It still could be what was left over from the last bleed.

If you are concerned and getting more anxious, could you not just go to A&E and wait to be seen there? It's normalnormally a long wait but they should scan you that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->