bit of blood...what do I do? more now :-(

It's still spotting but just very frequent. Everytime I wipe I get it on the toilet paper. Not soaking pads but I am wearing one.
I rang EPU and they aren't concerned unless its soaking pads or dripping down legs. My scan is getting closer so then I will know.

It just seems that this blood added all together would be a lot! Mw couldn't see any cause of bleeding on my last US so where could it be coming from?

X

Have you had your progesterone (sp?) Levels checked or are you taking supplements for it? As that can cause spotting with no obvious cause.
I had spotting I think for that reason and then had an unexplained heavy blood loss at 7 weeks, which their only explanation was another twin that has vanished before my first scan. But they couldn't be certain.

If they can't see where it's coming from is probably a good sign. As it will mean your cervix is closed etc.

It's good that you're not soaking pads. I know it's scary but it's likely to still be implantation bleeding. Mine seemed to last the best part of 2 weeks, on and off. I thought it would never end. Hang in there, not long until the scan now.

Thanks ladies.

It does seem too much for implantation bleeding. I didnt hsve this with my last baby. Oh im driving myself mad now with this.
Only 2 sleeps til my scan
X

It will probably be something that will be checked at your first midwife appointment. Or it might be worth asking about?

I've had my first mw appointment. I got a lot of blood taken. I will ask about it, thanks hun xxx

I spotted for 4 weeks and everything was fine, hope everything is ok x

Good luck for tomorrow. What time is it again? Xx

Good luck hun I have everything X for you xxxxxxxxxx :hugs: xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g