bit of blood...what do I do? more now :-(

Good luck Hun, hopefully won't have anymore. I've bled in all my healthy pregnancies (this far) and only one it didn't was one I lost at 12 weeks. So hopefully all will be well.

Thank u ladies.

Unfortunately we don't have a bath at our house lol but was are getting one in the new year. I've been laid on the bed relaxing instead.

X

I haven't had anymore blood sonce and its been 3.5 hours now. FX and hoping so much x

That sounds good there is no more blood im sure all is fine glad your feeling somewhat better

Did you ever have a blood test done? Did they check your progesterone levels?

Fx that is all normal and you don't get any more spotting!!!!

I haven't had any bloods done. I haven't seen anyone at all yet. I guess my progesterone could be low but I don't know what that would mean?

Mara16jade I hope u are ok. Your midwife is worrying u too much.

Im just going to have to see what happens. I've been through such a lot with my last pregnancy, it was a roller coaster! I was hoping this one would be boring and uneventful but it is still 2013 and I hate this year xxx

Aww bless u! I'm so sorry you've had a scare. Just before 8 weeks I had a few small streaks of red on the loo roll. It happened twice within 20 mins and I've had nothing since. In my last pregnancy I spotted on and off in those early weeks and she's now a toddler.

I'm not trying to make light of it cos any bleeding should be reported. You've done absolutely the right thing. You know if it happens again u have a place to call and hopefully next week your mind will be put at rest when u see your healthy bean :hugs:

Feet up! Lots of rests x

I'm so glad you've got a scan organised. Try to take it easy until then and think positive thoughts. :hugs:

I'm sure I've seen you before around the forum, do you have a journal? Maybe i'm going mad? lol!

As for the bleeding try no to worry. I had pink staining for one morning. And got my bloodwork done which came back great, I have a scan on monday to rule out eptopic. But so far so good. So try not to let the bleeding scare you. Although I know thats basically impossible. Lots of love xxxx

U might know me coz ive been a member ttc for years.

My journal is 'waiting for my life to begin'.

Thank u. Good luck to u too hun. Lots of love xxx

AH i knew it, I read your whole journal a few months back. So happy to see you on here. Please stay positive.xxx

Thank u. I'm trying to.

My hubby is on his way home from work now so I will tell him when he gets home. X

Fingers crossed for you!

I had a mc last December at exactly 7 weeks which started with very light bleeding/spotting but it never stopped just got heavier and followed with cramps a few hours later. It's good that it's stopped for you at the moment, take it as a good sign :)

I don't know about you but I find my husband always calms me down and makes me see sense so hopefully you'll feel better when he's home from work x

Thanks.

It hasn't happened again since but im feeling very scared.

I told hubby and he said not to worry. Obviously we both are but its out of our hands.

Xxx

I understand i wouldnt be ble to not worry either have you talked to your doc yet?

No, id rather just talk to the hospital. My doctors don't know my history or even know who I am whereas the hospital fetus medical staff know my husband and I from my last pregnancy earlier this year.

I can ring hospital again if I hsve anymore blood or cramps xxx

Ok sounds good just thought it might make you feel better to hear them say they think all is ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->