bit of blood...what do I do? more now :-(

Huge hugs mrs broody pant - keeping everything crossed for you xx

Thanks ladies.

Yes I got booked for Wednesday. Hoping I can make it til then without mc. Im so worried.

X

Aww bless ya! I would give EPU a call tomorrow morning and get an earlier scan because you definitely are in need of reassurance.

I can say from my previous experience I had several spotting instances and getting that scan will really help u relax.

Till then, rest, no heavy lifting or strenuous activity x x

Coz its brown my dh was saying it will be ok. But my back aches x

I just stopped by ur journal.....mine was brown and also was nothing to worry about. Still might be worth putting in a call though cos my EPU scanned me the next day with last pregnancy x

How far along are you now MrsBroodyPant?

I had brown discharge - and plenty of it - when I was 6 to 7 weeks. I don't want to give you false hope but, equally, please don't worry too much yet. Brown means that the blood is old. And I also had lots of aches and pains when I had brown discharge but when I went to the er, they saw no signs of miscarriage and said the blood and aches was from implantation. I can't guarantee it's the same for you but I was SO convinced I was miscarrying too, so I understand how you're feeling.

Give the EPU a call in the morning. They may not see you until Wednesday anyway but it might be worth asking. In the meantime, can you take a few days off work and take it easy until Wednesday? Or perhaps - depending on what you do - it might be better to continue as normal to take your mind off things?

:hugs:

Not sure if I told you....I spotted and had two bad bleeds with my son for the first 10 weeks. I hope everything is ok hon.

Thanks.

It was red the first time (fri) and brown now today but only a small amount in both cases.

Im self employed dance teacher so I can basically do what I want. I wont need to dance myself at the moment. Im gonna take it easy.

See what happens! Xxx

Oh im just over 7 weeks now. Don't dare get a ticker as it was heartbreaking last pregnancy when I had to remove it :-(

Xxx

I hope everything is fine on your scan. I spotted this pregnancy right around 4 weeks and it worked out okay. Hugs :hugs:

They said if there was any more blood to call again. I'd give them another call and just say you're in desperate need of reassurance. Maybe they can bump up the scan? Xxx

UGH, i would not be able to wait til Wednesday! MY hcg levels have raised and I can barely wait for my scan!

It's good that you can take it easy work-wise. I hope the EPU can give you a scan today, best of luck hun and let us know how it goes.

Yes, let us know how it goes. Got everything crossed for you :hugs:

Sounds like a bit of spotting so I am sure all will be fine, but I can understand the worry it would cause you.

Thank u everyone.

They won't scan me until im 8 weeks and im 8 weeks on Wednesday so I have to wait. She said to come in if im in pain or blood is dripping down my legs.
(Hopefully that won't happen! )

Xxx

Mara16jade I hope u are ok. Your midwife is worrying u too much.
Just a little update on me. I went in to the hospital yesterday since I started spotting more on Saturday night and Sunday morning. I have a bladder infection!! That's what the spotting and cramping has been from. I also got a very early scan and saw the little gestational sac.

So that goes to tell you, when you have spotting - it can be from anything! I never would have thought I had an infection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->