bit of blood...what do I do? more now :-(

No more blood thank goodness. But my back is killing me, it's aching like mad. I hope that's not a bad sign but I have been sitting on the floor at work for hours today.

Thank u for asking xxx

I hope back pain is ok mine has been killing me since before i even got my bfp im sure were both fine and will welcome our babies in 40 weeks

I really do hope so.

Ive got an annoying twinge in my side and worrying about ectopic. It's not painful but I'm googling it and worrying xxx

I know lol im a nervous wreck.

Please....I just want a boring pregnancy please!!

Xxx

You're probably super conscious of every little twinge but try not to worry. I know it's hard given previous experience. But definitely stop googling! Try and distract yourself until your scan and take good care of yourself :hugs:

Step away from google!!! 😊

I actually had the same twinges and they seemed to be most prominent on right hand side. Prob was about 7 wks. I googled and mostly it seemed common especially at that side. I chose to believe the good and tbh since then I haven't had it. More just the usual stretching x

Thanks.

I know I must of ovulated via my right tube coz my left is blocked. Im panicking more about ectopic because if I had to loose my right tube then id have none which would mean ivf. Anyway I haven't had any strong pains so I guess I need to keep positive xxx

Mine were a little like a stitch and would usually feel them when resting or in bed!

I know it's really hard (I'm guilty of it too) but try to distract urself away from google. You are mostly likely having a lovely healthy pregnancy 😊 x

I remember you from ttc!! I'm delighted for you! I had a massive bleed at 6weeks another bleed at 9 and another at 13 weeks all was well. I have not bled since 13 weeks. Fingers crossed and I'm thinking of you the bleed I had at 6weeks was 2pads full went to the early scan and his teeny tiny heart was beating my heart still melts when I think of it. Sometimes you bleed they had no reason for me.

I hope you're mind will be at peace soon. It's no fun worrying. I'm not bleeding but I worry too! I have endometriosis, so even though I'm delighted that I conceived so quickly - I'm also aware I'm more likely to miscarry so reading into every symptom! Let's both do our best to enjoy it :)

Just been to toilet and I have brown blood in my underwear! Nothing when I wipes. Im so scared and upset xxx

Just been to toilet and I have brown blood in my underwear! Nothing when I wipes. Im so scared and upset xxx

Going through the same thing.. I'm sure it's nothing but take it easy just to be safe. Get lots of rest, no heavy lifting, that kinda thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->