Bit Random, but Baby Fragrance/Perfume, anyone?

I use a little cream from Lush as it smells gorgeous but natural and it does wonders for any dry skin/eczema and it was the only thing that sorted out her cradle cap! x

I use a little cream from Lush as it smells gorgeous but natural and it does wonders for any dry skin/eczema and it was the only thing that sorted out her cradle cap! x

Mine's got dry skin also, I mixed a little bio oil in with charity pot and it worked amazing! Lush could have a whole new market if they started advertising baby stuff! :haha:

I love the smell of Talc on babies - but I read that it's quite dangerous? :shrug: I think I read that on a study done on women with ovarian cancer, talc particles where found in all of them and that there's a danger from babies inhaling the power too. So baby perfume is probably a safer option :flower:

I know they say it's dangerous and if thats correct why do they allow them to still sell it :wacko: it confuses me, not just talc like anything thats 'not safe' yet they still sell it ?

I guess a little talc here and there is fine i bet the affected people were covered head to toe in the stuff
x

talc affects babies when mums sprinkle it all over newborns it gets in to there lungs

they say you should just put a bit on your hand and wipe it where you want to put it x

I heard that too x
I believe talcum powder these days use corn starch and not talc since they learned talc can cause cancer.

Johnson's ingredients are listed as Talc & parfum. Might be different in the US? :flower:

Never knew about baby perfume but I have a question... What on earth is liquid talc?! How can talc be liquid? I saw it in asda the other day and it boggled my mind

i miss the lovely milky new baby smell damien had for the first few months! although im perfectly happy for him to just smell like 'him' now, haha. i never knew there were baby perfumes, how strange! i am very curious to smell them now!!

I loved and still love the way my bubba smells, it's nothing to do with that. But we go to Spain a lot and she gets hot and sweaty, and it cools her down - and in the summertime here, it cools her down and freshens her. And when her hair is nutty in the morning, and she has been a bit sweaty in the night, it stops her looking like Einstein and makes her smell all yummy. Where I grew up, it is totally normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->