Black discharge (turned out to be lint!), bubbles

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
For the second time I've had a tiny amount of pitch black discharge now. The first time I thought it might be lint but I haven't worn black underwear for a week. I tried to dissolve it with my fingers and it is crummy and totally not like old blood...very mysterious.
I could not find anything on google that fits...:shrug:

Could random black lint make it's way in there somehow? My husband is not wearing dark boxers either or anything.

Edited to add: I have been having painful bubbling in what feels like my uterus all night. Almost like I have gas and pressure but in my uterus? Has anyone had this? I can almost hear it.

Pretty weird. Especially since its not old blood. Sorry, can't help you but wouldn't worry as its tiny quantity.

Maybe it was the left over clot? It just made its way out?
I'd get seen though because all of your concerns seem concerning enough to go get checked!!

Yes go get checked dear. I have felt a bubbling sensation before when baby is moving around but never ever painful. I would call your MW ASAP!

It seems the bubbling was gas trapped in my colon AND stomach that would not come out. I was given something to deflate and feel better. I was unable to fart before like one would usually do when they have gas.

We did find traces of black lint in my undies today. This time I could see it was lint because part of it was black, the rest white...how it gets there idk :shrug:. I wear black tights and leggings...but WITH undies.
Some is still coming out but lighter every time.

Guess that is something to file under weirdest pregnancy symptoms ever..

Hmm that certainly is strange. Well glad everything got sorted out and babe is ok in there :)

Hmm you shouldn't be having black discharge. In fact, I don't think there's any medical reasom that would cause black discharge. Therefore I think it had to have been old blood

Hmm you shouldn't be having black discharge. In fact, I don't think there's any medical reasom that would cause black discharge. Therefore I think it had to have been old blood

It was black lint like I described above. Just have no idea how it got there.:shrug: Very odd. I have only worn light colored tights and leggings since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->