Bleach and chalk--mmmm, mmm!!!

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
...so yeah. On Monday I was craving bleach, today it's chalk (like for a blackboard). WTF????? Anyone else ever had this issue? Maybe it's the new Pill? (microgestin Fe 1.5/30) or that I have been so scatterbrained this past week that I have been horrible at taking it? (week 3, of all weeks....:dohh:)

What do you think? OH and I are totally confused. Could it be the beginings of pica?

(It's pretty funny when I'm in class though...do I pay attention to the lesson or do I go up and steal the chalk from the prof? :rofl:)

my mum craves bleach and petrol... but only ever when pregnant lol.. she actually wants to drink them, obviously she doesnt though :rofl:

yeh ive only heard of those associated with pregnant women...!

When I was pg last time I got a strange craving for dettol :lol:

Today's fantasy-menu: bleach. ugggghhhh.

I did a few searches and I couldn't find anything not pregnancy-related either. Seems my world is going to turn upside down soon then. *tries not to panic yet* Af's due Tuesday....too early for this? How far in did you guys want insane things like this? o_O

Hi hun,

Iv found this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_(disorder) it says you can have pica at any age, and although more common in pregnant women and young children you dont have to be either. It is only counted as pica if it continues for more than one month. It suggest that cause may be anemia, so you may nneed your blood tested.

I dont have pica as I dont want to eat/drink the stuff, but I do LOVE the smell of bleach and get through 2-4 bottles a day as I keep cleaning so my house, smells of it.

thanks, tasha. I'll go look into it. I was thinking that it could be the start of this, but it's only been a few days so far... thanks again....

now it's onions....I guess that's better. hahaha. But I don't want to EAT the onion....strange o_O At least it's an actual FOOD now :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->