Bleach and urine test?

baby_bear1

Reaction score
I was looking up home made gender tests for a friend and found some fun at home pregnancy tests.. Has anyone ever tried the mixing bleach and urine test and it come out actually positive? I know these were just for fun but it's a thought?

I did it last month it smelled horrible!!!! And it was fake.. I was told that if bubbles came up it was a positive, turn out it will happen with anyone's pee. I tried it with my dh pee.. Lol it is fun there's also other test to try like toothpaste and if it turns blue or something like that it's a positive! Also try to them out side or a very ventilated area because it can smell really bad! Good luck!!!!!

We have blue toothpaste at my house! :( gonna check dollar tree or something for some white! ;)

I did try it with white toothpaste and it also did bubbles. There's so many you can do. Like puting pee in a cup and leaving it for 24 I think or 12 hours and if it makes a white layer or something like that it's a positive.. Another one is pee in a cup and put 2 drops of baby oil or olive oil and if they stick together or become one its a positive. Another one is pee in a cup and but a needle in it leave it 12 hours or 24 not sure, and if it rust its a positive remember it has to be 1st pee in the morning.

Please dont mix bleach and urine because when mixed they emit poisonous toxic fumes, I am shocked at all the web pages and youtube suggesting trying this , of course it fizzes for all urine pregnant or not as all urine contains ammonia. https://chemistry.about.com/od/toxicchemicals/a/Mixing-Bleach-And-Ammonia.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->