Blighted ovum(empty sac) or too soon?

asibling4gi04

NO LONGER PREG-NUMB
Reaction score
LADIES I AM MOURNING LIKE SOMEONE DIED. THIS IS MY STORY..I HAVE HAD A 28 DAY CYCLE FOR ALL MY ADULT LIFE. ALWAYS OVULATED LIKE CLOCK WORK ON DAY 12-13,. IN APRIL, MY LAST PERIOD WAS THE 13TH SO OV WOULD HAVE TYPICALLY OCCURED AROUND THE 24-27TH BUT IT DID NOT..IN FACT MY FIRST FERTILE DAY SHOWED ON THE 27TH AND KEPT GOING UP UNTIL THE 1ST . SO I PROB OVULATED MAY 2ND OR 3RD. ON MAY 10 AF WOULD HAVE BEEN DUE ACCORDING TO LAST PERIOD BUT IT NEVER CAME. ON MAY 12TH TOOK TWO HPTS AND BOTH POSITIVE. BEEN TESTNG EVER SINCE AND ALL STAY POS AND GET DARKER!

I WENT IN FOR MY FIRST SCAN WHICH I THOUGHT WAS AROUND 7 WEEKS ACCORDING TO MY APRIL 13TH PERIOD BUT THERE WAS AN EMPTY SAC, NO BABY. THEY SAID THEY SEE THIS A LOT AND NOT TO WORRY..TO JUST COME BACK ON THE 15TH FOR ANOTHER SCAN. THEY SAID IF IT WAS A BLIGHTED OVUM THE SAC WOULD BE LARGER AND THAT PERHAPS I AM JUST UNDER 5 WEEKS!?!? COULD THIS BE POSSIBLE BASED ON LATE OVULATION?? THEY REFUSED TO DO HCG LEVELS UNLESS THERE IS NO BABY ON NEXT SCAN! IN THE MEANTME, I AM A MESS! CANNOT STOP CRYING OR STRESSING. ALSO, IN MY PAST PREGNANCIES I AM ALWAYS VERRRRYYYY SICKKK WITH MS..NOT THIS TIME..NOT EVEN NAUSEUS..I AM SOOOO SAD,,PLEASE HELP ME THROUGH THIS..OH AND I AM 40 SO PERHAPS THIS IS NATURES WAY OF TELLING ME THERE WAS A CHROMOSONE ISSUE WITH MY BEAN?!?!? HELP...DESPERATE..THANKS!
:cry::shrug::cry:

You were told that they "see this all the time" - so take that as a positive!

I am surprised they didn't do blood work though. If I were you, I would call my PCP and ask for a blood test - just for my own peace of mind. Or, call your OB/GYN and say you're really stressed out and would prefer a blood test. They shouldn't deny you. It's your right to have whatever test your want!

Keep the faith, hon! If doc says this is common, keep your chin up that on the 15th, you'll see baby bean! Good luck to you!

thank you bb waiting for a call back now..I am soooooo stressed,,,I think I am havng a BO based on my lack of symptoms and my age... :cry::cry::cry:

I couldve sworn to the doctors that I was 8 weeks and when I went in for a scan the baby only measures 5wk4 days and there was a sac with yolk but no fetal pole, I was devastated especially after our loss in feb. I went back a few days later and there it was beating away. I did gve hcgs though because previous loss and i don't get why your doc won't. Sounds cruel. But I am sure all will be fine. I am 14 weeks tomorrow. Doctors believe I ovulated late which very well may Be the case with you. Best of luck, fingers crossed! Keep me updated!

Thank you Jaydens mommy..These stories mean a lot! CONGRATS too! :hugs:

Your more than welcome! If you want to talk don't hesitate!

Thank you! I am just crying off and on like as if someone close has passed on..I cannot stop it ..I cannot focus on every day things either..Its as if this entire situation is consuming me..This is not good because I have a very sweet, little autistic 7 year old daughter to take care of. Yet I cannot even bring myself to be cheerful around her!! :cry::cry: How am I going to get through this??:shrug:

Oh hun I more than understand. Pregnancy is scary stuff! When I lost one at 8 weeks after seeing a heartbeat I was floored with devastation! All the Drs said was oh it happens and blew me off. No matter how far along you are it is still a life, your life. This preg I've been on bed rest and I have a two year old.. It's hard because he is such a cuddler! But drink lotsss of water and rest as much as possible. We will get through this!

Thanks Jaydens mummy..Glad I FOUND YOU! :cry::cry::cry: Sorry for your loss too..I know first hand how sorrowful it is....

:( no fun at all. You've lost too? If u mind me asking how many times?

With bo the sac continues to grow, mine had grown to 12 weeks but no baby. That was 18 months ago. It's not necessarily anything to do with age either. A lot of much younger ladies suffer them so don't get hung up on that too much. Good Luck hun

way in the past I lost 1. it was years ago..I dont know whats worse, seeing nothing there, or seeing something and than it stops progressing!??! :shrug:

thank you truly and congrats! I hope all stays well for you! :hugs:

They always stay with us too.. Well I am sure all will be well. It better or I think you an I will go mad. Lol. I sent a request, did you receive it?

I will,.thank you for holding my hand so to speak , through this ordeal! :hugs:

LADIES I AM MOURNING LIKE SOMEONE DIED. THIS IS MY STORY..I HAVE HAD A 28 DAY CYCLE FOR ALL MY ADULT LIFE. ALWAYS OVULATED LIKE CLOCK WORK ON DAY 12-13,. IN APRIL, MY LAST PERIOD WAS THE 13TH SO OV WOULD HAVE TYPICALLY OCCURED AROUND THE 24-27TH BUT IT DID NOT..IN FACT MY FIRST FERTILE DAY SHOWED ON THE 27TH AND KEPT GOING UP UNTIL THE 1ST . SO I PROB OVULATED MAY 2ND OR 3RD. ON MAY 10 AF WOULD HAVE BEEN DUE ACCORDING TO LAST PERIOD BUT IT NEVER CAME. ON MAY 12TH TOOK TWO HPTS AND BOTH POSITIVE. BEEN TESTNG EVER SINCE AND ALL STAY POS AND GET DARKER!

I WENT IN FOR MY FIRST SCAN WHICH I THOUGHT WAS AROUND 7 WEEKS ACCORDING TO MY APRIL 13TH PERIOD BUT THERE WAS AN EMPTY SAC, NO BABY. THEY SAID THEY SEE THIS A LOT AND NOT TO WORRY..TO JUST COME BACK ON THE 15TH FOR ANOTHER SCAN. THEY SAID IF IT WAS A BLIGHTED OVUM THE SAC WOULD BE LARGER AND THAT PERHAPS I AM JUST UNDER 5 WEEKS!?!? COULD THIS BE POSSIBLE BASED ON LATE OVULATION?? THEY REFUSED TO DO HCG LEVELS UNLESS THERE IS NO BABY ON NEXT SCAN! IN THE MEANTME, I AM A MESS! CANNOT STOP CRYING OR STRESSING. ALSO, IN MY PAST PREGNANCIES I AM ALWAYS VERRRRYYYY SICKKK WITH MS..NOT THIS TIME..NOT EVEN NAUSEUS..I AM SOOOO SAD,,PLEASE HELP ME THROUGH THIS..OH AND I AM 40 SO PERHAPS THIS IS NATURES WAY OF TELLING ME THERE WAS A CHROMOSONE ISSUE WITH MY BEAN?!?!? HELP...DESPERATE..THANKS!
:cry::shrug::cry:

Fingers crossed for you dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"