Blighted ovum(empty sac) or too soon?

Same thing happend to my friend not too long ago. She fell down the stairs and is about 9 weeks? And went to the er and did an ultrsound and they also couldn't find it. And then she went to a later apt. and everything was fine. I'm really hoping the same thing happens with you! goodluck !! :flower:

Thank you so much anna marie! :cry: IDK which way to think!!?!:shrug: I am not having any ms or nausea..this makes me think HCG is not getting stronger... :cry:

SOOOO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS (((((ANNA MARIE))))))))):cry::cry: OMG..IM SOBBING! :hugs:

Hi, Sorry to hear about your worry. I had a blighted ovum 2 years ago, and they said to me that they can't say for sure that it is this until you are closer to 9 or 10 weeks as sometimes babies just hide in the sack before then and you can't see them.
I had all my bloods taking when I had mine, and that is what showed that i had the bo.
Truly hope that this isn't the case for you, and that your lil bean is just hiding.
Fingers crossed for you. On a positive note, we was blessed with our beautiful daughter the year later.
xxxx

Oh blosson congrats on your baby and thanks for sharing! For some strange reason they will not do bloods on me just yet??!!!!:shrug::hugs: sorry for your loss..

i had a blighted ovum in october suspected at 6weeks and confirmed at 8 weeks the sac was really big, and an irregular shape. you may just be earlier than you thought its amazing how out of tune we can be with our bodys sometimes i was certain i was only 11weeks when i went for my scan this time butgot put forward to 12 even though theres no possible way i was 12. all babies and pregnancies grow at different rates good luck xx

Thank you mummy..I found a new doctor who will see me the 8th and will do bloods. I am sooo nervous but thanks again everyone! Mummy the tech my sac did not look like a blighted ovum but really? Is there a certain look to them? Also I am not nauseaus or sick at all and that is WAYYY unlike me in any pregnancy..I am so confused and scared..thanks!:cry::hugs::shrug:

Aww I'm sorry Asib!! I've been think about you!! I'm sure everythong is ok it's just to soon to see anything. As for the ms every pregnancy is different just remember that. :hug:

Glad to hear you found a nice new doctor. When I had my BO I had terrible morning sickness and sore boobs. I was told that your body still thinks your pregnant, quite often people don't even know they have a BO until their 1st scan at 12 weeks. I wouldn't let the lack of morning sickness worry you xxxxx

I meant to say as well, my tech suspected BO from my first scan, thats why I had bloods done straight away. I would take your tech saying that she didn't expect it to be a BO as a good thing xxxx

thanks deputyswife n blossom. I hope you are both right! blossom sorry for your loss..deputys, how is the clomid going??

Well if I'm not pg this month we're done :( I'm ok with it, I think it sucks but its ok. 2 years is just getting to stressfull.

hi all. went to the hospital tonight and they didnt scan me but theyaaid my hcg level is 25862 and based onmy ovulation date im not even5 weeks yet
.lets see if hcg climbs after wednesdays test..fxd

deputys, aww maybe this mth is your miracle!! :) jaydens mommy is it a good level?? when may I text?

goodluck, hcg looking good!!! make sure u update with results! xx

I know how you feel hub I went for a 7 week scan as I was having cramps an all they found was a sack I had to wait 2 weeks as they said I may have ovulated late and was only 5 weeks. I was so distraught but 2 weeks later we saw his little heart beating and is now a very vocal 3month old. Please don't loose faith as I to had no symptoms until I was 9 weeks. I will keep everything crossed for you that it stops hiding

Well if I'm not pg this month we're done :( I'm ok with it, I think it sucks but its ok. 2 years is just getting to stressfull.

Don't give up totally sometimes you just need a few months break and it happens...one of my friends felt like you do she took a break for 3 month and the next month she got preganant.. she also had been trying for 2 years..
Good luck what ever you decide..xx

LADIES I AM MOURNING LIKE SOMEONE DIED. THIS IS MY STORY..I HAVE HAD A 28 DAY CYCLE FOR ALL MY ADULT LIFE. ALWAYS OVULATED LIKE CLOCK WORK ON DAY 12-13,. IN APRIL, MY LAST PERIOD WAS THE 13TH SO OV WOULD HAVE TYPICALLY OCCURED AROUND THE 24-27TH BUT IT DID NOT..IN FACT MY FIRST FERTILE DAY SHOWED ON THE 27TH AND KEPT GOING UP UNTIL THE 1ST . SO I PROB OVULATED MAY 2ND OR 3RD. ON MAY 10 AF WOULD HAVE BEEN DUE ACCORDING TO LAST PERIOD BUT IT NEVER CAME. ON MAY 12TH TOOK TWO HPTS AND BOTH POSITIVE. BEEN TESTNG EVER SINCE AND ALL STAY POS AND GET DARKER!

I WENT IN FOR MY FIRST SCAN WHICH I THOUGHT WAS AROUND 7 WEEKS ACCORDING TO MY APRIL 13TH PERIOD BUT THERE WAS AN EMPTY SAC, NO BABY. THEY SAID THEY SEE THIS A LOT AND NOT TO WORRY..TO JUST COME BACK ON THE 15TH FOR ANOTHER SCAN. THEY SAID IF IT WAS A BLIGHTED OVUM THE SAC WOULD BE LARGER AND THAT PERHAPS I AM JUST UNDER 5 WEEKS!?!? COULD THIS BE POSSIBLE BASED ON LATE OVULATION?? THEY REFUSED TO DO HCG LEVELS UNLESS THERE IS NO BABY ON NEXT SCAN! IN THE MEANTME, I AM A MESS! CANNOT STOP CRYING OR STRESSING. ALSO, IN MY PAST PREGNANCIES I AM ALWAYS VERRRRYYYY SICKKK WITH MS..NOT THIS TIME..NOT EVEN NAUSEUS..I AM SOOOO SAD,,PLEASE HELP ME THROUGH THIS..OH AND I AM 40 SO PERHAPS THIS IS NATURES WAY OF TELLING ME THERE WAS A CHROMOSONE ISSUE WITH MY BEAN?!?!? HELP...DESPERATE..THANKS!
:cry::shrug::cry:

Hu honey hope things work out for you..when are they scaning you again??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->