Blighted ovum(empty sac) or too soon?

If there is a baby, I will be focused on it as well as my little girl (who is my main focus right now) If there is a baby, MY HEART will be a lot less broken! Know what I mean?:shrug::hugs:

Absolutely. And you and your DD get to do it all together. Does she know? My DD has been learning how to put nappies on-she's determined she's going to be mummy number 2!

I am going through the same thing right now
My pregnancy levels are still rising
I have to wait 3 more weeks for my next scan

I know exactly how you feel xx

couldthisbe, my dd does not talk..she is autistic..I do not think she would know what I mean but I do talk to her about it...she looks at me with no expression about it.:shrug:

Lillysmum, BIG HUGS! so they did not see your bean? How far along are you? Best wishes..this is sooo hard!:cry::shrug::hugs:

Ah, I'm so sorry. I wasn't sure how severe your daughter's autism is, as so many conditions fall on the spectrum. I've worked as a care assistant at a school for children who were severely handicapped in many ways, some of whom were autistic, so I've an idea what you're dealing with now.

I didn't realise that you were in NY though! I'm shocked that they wouldn't scan you sooner-that sounded like the NHS. I had my DD in the USA, in DC, and I seemed to be offered a scan at every turn. I hope that your OB office is at least being understanding towards you.

Couldthisbe, I know..its very frustrating about the lack of wanting to scan me..just 2 more days..sigh..As for my daughter..she is non verbal but so smart and knows how to communicate her needs in other ways..I adore her with all I have! :hugs:

No they saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac the gestational sac measured 8weeks which I thought I was 8 weeks the yolk sac measured 6 weeks but my HCG levels are still doubling I have to wait 2 more weeks for a U/S so it's going to be a long wait

Xxx

Fingers crossed for your scan tomorrow, i hope its a happy ending and they just scanned you early xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

Thank you so much for thinking of me at this difficult time DT..I know you know the pain. :cry::hugs: Your words mean everything..

I'll be (not so) patiently stalking you for your scan results tomorrow! :hugs:

Hi ladies and thanks sooo much! My scan is at 10:30 eastern standard time! !soo scared!

I love that you gave the time zone!! ;) FX'd another thread to stalk in the morning!!

aw you deputys..this has been the longest two weeks!! good luck wuth testing!

Ok so 3:30 my time. I'll check in after the school run. BTW, happy birthday to Gianna!

good luck with your scan sweets, hoping everything is well and you can report back with some good news. been thinking of you. x

It's 11:30, I'm stalking.....and stalking :)

Ahhhhhh, stalking gets stressful doesn't it?! Hope to hear from you soon hunny, hope all is well.

12:30..... :hugs: Love you Jodi, sending lots of good vibes your way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->