Blind date... what?? My little girl is growing up

M

MrTashaAndBum

So, this morning, at half past 8, my lovely (read: heart attack inducing) wife was talking to Anna on the bed and I wasn't listening too much nor paying attention (as you don't when you're on level 49 of Lemmings) when I heard "... and you'll meet a lovely boy... "

Hold up. What?

Lemmings lost their lives. Quotas failed to be met... spiders ran and hid. Even Richard, in the other room, started up his Hamster Mobile and went for Hammy Safe Lands (Read: Guildford).

"Darling... who is this boy our daughter is meeting?" I asked, a question more loaded than a firing squads guns on execution day.

"His name is Sam and he's lovely... yes he is, yesh he is" My darling wife replied, unaware of the tension in the room.

"Sam? Who's Sam? How old is he? What sort of date is this that my daughterisgoingonwhilstyoubuyunmentionablesandIdrinkbeer?" I almost screamed, loosing the ability to use a spacebar and trying to contain my almost certain desire to put Anna in a Convent far, far away. Prefably on Mars.

"Oh, he's 4 months old... and it's a blind date."

I clicked restart on my level and went to kill some lemmings as a punishment for the stress induced. I made a mental note to find that Convent anyway.

"Oh, ok then dear..." I murmoured.

An extract from the new Autobiography: "Mr Bum and I, I hardly knew him" by Mr Bum

:rofl: shes a lucky girl sam is gorgeous xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->