blisters

lexis_mommy

Reaction score
has anyone ever seen a blister in the back of their childs throat? i was at a parenting group yesterday and one of the ladies there noticed way at the back of alanas throat near the back of her tongue a blister looking thing. you can only see it when she cries, and it doesn't seem to be bothering her with anything else feeding or anything, its just there.

i've talked to a couple health nurses and they've never heard of it before... i googled it and it said it could be some virus that typically goes away in a few days. i took her up to the hospital but ending up leaving after a few hours because 3 people had the flu and were throwing up, so i didn't really want to subject her to that.

i'm a bit worried, but not really as its not affecting anything else for her, just wondering if anyones heard/seen anything like that? also its not like a puffy out blister, more a flattish one if that makes sense? thanks

Could it be thrush? My neice had it and had a blister just like you describe when she was newborn.

i was gonna say thrush too, chloe had thrush as a baby and was a white spot on the side of her mouth, sometimes is red tho :?

i thought thrush maybe, but when lex had it it was just white layer in her mouth so i didn't think it was but could be, i'll have to get it checked out. when i was at the hospital the triage nurse couldn't see th blister and thought i was lying :( stupid people
lolthanks now at least i have something to suggest it being

Hope she gets better soon :wink:

i think its gone away. i haven't seen it lately, and i never got to the dr what with christmas and all, but like i said it didn't seem to be bothering her, and hasn't affected anything eating and such, so i'm not too worried about it now. :D probably just a fluke thing that no one really sees most of the time :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->