BLOAT???? 4 weeks

riggins1017

Married
Reaction score
Will this bloating ever go away? My pants barely fit and I'm only 4 weeks this is ridiculous right.

I'm the same!

I'm 5 wks+6 and I have a huuugggeee tummy! Its normal apparently!

Man its crazy we are not ready to tell anyone so I am trying to hide it. I'm not a tiny girl anyways but not super big either but still my goodness. I really hope the bloat goes away

I'm having the same thing. Thankfully my pants were already a little loose in the waist so it hasn't been so much of an issue. I'm five weeks today, so I'm just a bit ahead of you. Not sure if it's going to go down or not, but I guess we'll see! =)

lol is it possible for your face to bloat. I am only 5 weeks but I swear my face looks ssooo puffy.

Yea guess I should go ahead and invest in some bigger pants LOL. The pants I wore yesterday were ok but today... not so much

yes it is possible for you to retain water in your face when pregnant but if it doesnt go down do talk to your MW about it at your appointment

the bloating does ease i promise mines almost all gone still got a bit in the evenings but mostly im ok now lol now for the bump hehe

Yea I'm ready for the bump but not the bloat. I think I am going to be one of those women who shows very early wheras I have friends who dotn start to show until about 20-24 weeks.

i was showing at 13 wks with my first and 11 wks with my second its a guessing game as to when im gonna be showing this time im expecting 10-11 wks lol

I'm just gone 7 weeks and have a huge bloat even more so after I eat as I suppose it's bloat on top of bloat. My stomach used to be quite flat and defined so think that is why I am noticing it more. Can't wait for the bump but not loving the bloat so much..

I'm just gone 7 weeks and have a huge bloat even more so after I eat as I suppose it's bloat on top of bloat. My stomach used to be quite flat and defined so think that is why I am noticing it more. Can't wait for the bump but not loving the bloat so much..

I am with you there!

the bloating does ease i promise mines almost all gone still got a bit in the evenings but mostly im ok now lol now for the bump hehe

I am so jealous!! I wish mine was almost all gone - my bloat is usually down a bit by morning, but as soon as I eat, it comes right back, and seems to grow throughout the day! :haha: I just want it to go away!

i am so jealous!! I wish mine was almost all gone - my bloat is usually down a bit by morning, but as soon as i eat, it comes right back, and seems to grow throughout the day! :haha: I just want it to go away!

13 weeks are you sure you arent starting to develop a bump?

i am so jealous!! I wish mine was almost all gone - my bloat is usually down a bit by morning, but as soon as i eat, it comes right back, and seems to grow throughout the day! :haha: I just want it to go away!

13 weeks are you sure you arent starting to develop a bump?

Thanks, I wish, but I don't believe real bumps get smaller/bigger based on when you eat. :haha: I think there's a tiny bump underneath, but the bloat's bigger, so it's usually covering it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->