blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pm u. You can try just 200 mg one am and one pm. If 100 mg pills.

Omg I went to bed at 11pm and just woke up at 3:30 pm. And I'm only 3dpo!

Hi ladies! I just want to start off by saying that I have literally been stalking this thread for about 2 weeks now. I found it searching for info about BOAS because I had a very bright positive with blood/water at 8 dpo. I was using Wondfos and I had a light positive at 7 dpo, bright pos at 8 dpo, slightly lighter on 9 dpo, and then almost not even there at 10 dpo, all using blood. I got a decent positive at 9 dpo with urine, and another at 10 dpo, and then very very light line at 11 dpo. Every test after that, with blood or urine was stark white. I assume I had a chemical because AF started a day late on 15 dpo.

I just wanted to say that I have been following all of you and I'm so happy for those of you that got your BFPs and I'm so sorry for some of your guy's heartbreak and loss.

I am currently only on CD 5 and I'm already stocked up on lots of dip sticks and lancets! :) Can't wait to share with you ladies!

Lele...looks like you might be oing today??

Hi burgbrandy...does sound like a chemical...sending you some :dust:

AFM...finally got ahold of my Dr's office...my dr will call me with the date of my first prenatal appt wednesday. I am excited!

lol sorry ladies was about to put it in 97.3 woke up at 3 with pressure pains was sure it was due to ovulating but though they decreased still definitely feeling them

Afternoon Ladies

Look at you both in the TWW:happydance:

So when will you be BOAS (I will cheer you on from the sidelines):flower:

As you can see from my siggy I won't be BOAS any time soon:cry:

:hugs:

X

I have to wait for my tests to get her uggghhhh lol but probably as soon as they do....do you know why my crosshairs are dotted lines instead of solid? Still trying to figure this temping thing out

Lele, your cross hairs are dotted because of the temp below the cover line and pos opks after suspected o. Honestly, I think you O'ed on cd 18.

Garfie, how annoying!

thats what i think just cause of twinges & things i was feeling...oh well we will see lol

hang in there garfie :hugs:

Lele- your chart will change its crosshairs probability in few days. You definitely ovulated on cd 18.

okey dokey it is such a pain waiting for the damn tests in the mail lol

DR Gomps!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

LOvely and Lele how are you ladies doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"