blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaycrew...I think I see something, but its a bit early to get a definitive result, even by serum/blood. I sometimes got lines even though the tests were negative...:dohh:

Mzimpatient...why haven't you had AF???

I BOAS yesterday...:haha: just because I was curious what it would look like..

this was 7 DPO...

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/IMG_1714_zps4b9f4fbf.jpg

this was 15 DPO

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/photo_zpsb24cb06f.jpg

Yes- My pics are horrible - because I could see the lines so well with out straining. and so what I did was tried to rinse them off- by placing the strip under the faucet so i can tell the color. It looked faint pink but it wasnt dark enough for my phone to pick up.. heres one from this am - and actually im think im atleast 7 DPO today- My temps were so off because of celebrations on expected ov day and surrounding days- I was up to wee early morning hours- and endulged in some drinking.. my boo's bday was OV weekend LOL - so im like 5-7 DPO today - but i would put money on it that im 7 dpo because of my post OV symptoms, temps and the fact that I had OV pains on Friday last week.. The first two cant see to well but the last shows fairly faint on the pic but was very visible in about 5 mins and stayed after i checked it after 20 mins. Like i said - the last month i did this the lines showed then disappeared completely. I did rinse this one out under the sink- and took it with me on my way to work so i can see color after it dried- now - the effed up thing is it was still showing the line - but i wanted it to dry better - so i placed it on my dash board- and when I made a left turn the freagin thing slipped into the space in my dash- :haha: :haha: :haha::growlmad:

Attachments

• bas3.jpg
    bas3.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 15
  • boas1.jpg
    boas1.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 14
  • boas2.jpg
    boas2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 13
I keep looking at these pics - I'm so mad right now because they were showing so well on my phone and in person- :(

Try dipping them in water and see if it clears up a bit. That's what I usually do. Remember its still really early so even a positive would be really really light.

Try dipping them in water and see if it clears up a bit. That's what I usually do. Remember its still really early so even a positive would be really really light.

Yeah I couldnt help but try an FRER lol- BFN of course- I'm going to try it again- I had to read back - i didnt realize I was supposed to dip it in water and shake it- I fully put it under the faucet and let the water pound it lol-

SO - should it show color when you do that? I know still early but I just want to know what im looking for- last time I didnt do all of this becuase as soon as i was like oh theres a line it just disappeared- I know i keep repeating myself LOL - but this time it stayed- I'm starting to get excited but don't want to get my hopes up. Have you tried the Dollar store one or just the test strips?

I've only tried the dip strips so i'm no help there. Dipping it in water should make the blood move off the test area so u can see if its a real line or just where the blood pooled.

YEAAAAH!!! OK cool - so Im thinking positive here because before that test fell into the crack in my car I def saw a line still on it- I just wanted it to dry so i can tell what color. Now im excited so - Im going to Boas and then wait 12 hrs it looks like Lovely said before then wait to clear it in the water gently lol- I cant wait to get home... Thank you!!!

Yup. As soon as its totally dry, just dip it in water. Or in the dollar tests, drop 4 drops of water where the pee should go. :) make sure u post the results!

Thanks ladies I will!!!!!!! I'm excited now! I bought 4 dollar store tests so I'll post boas n then cleared tomorrow. Yeeeeah!!!!!

Dr..af got me. :( Gonna keep trying. I think I messed up my cycle w/fertility massages. But i'm not sure.

Congrats Jaycrew! hoping it's your bfp!

Dr..af got me. :( Gonna keep trying. I think I messed up my cycle w/fertility massages. But i'm not sure.

Congrats Jaycrew! hoping it's your bfp!

Cheering you on for this cycle!!!!!! Thanks I hope so too!

Ok so the first pic was one good shot of one of the tests last night before drying- all had lines but too lazy to put others- None of the pics are tweeked or manipulated at all-

2nd is this am all three dried up

last few are the cleared off tests this am.

They have lines but it just kind of sucks i cant see them to well on the computer- I can see them great on my phone but IDK

I hope these show--

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 17
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 17
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 15
  • photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 15
  • photo6.jpg
    photo6.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 15
Here is few enhanced not the best -but Im not imagining- there are lines - I just hope its not a falsie - Im Nervous

Attachments

• enhdry.JPG
    enhdry.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 4
  • enh3clea.jpg
    enh3clea.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 4
  • enha.jpg
    enha.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 4
  • enhangoodone.jpg
    enhangoodone.jpg