blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well look- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I think supprt is very well needed- I have read the articles etc, and I think we ALL can agree that it is not definitive - its just a study which means with ANYTHING including urine tests they are not 100% accurate- why the back and forth?? no reason for it- Clearly in this case she is not using it as the mecca of all answers and the Holy Grail - it's for fun and she DID back it up with a FRER soooooooo with that being said -ENJOY YOUR PREGNANCY DOLL!!!!!!!! HAPPY AND HEALTHY 40 wks to you!!! And please dont stress with the non sense- you have to look out for baby :) YEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! AND GOOD LUCK to those who are TTC xxx!!!!!

OMG...Thank you!! This made me laugh sooooo much!! Your awesome!!
Thank you!!!!!!!

No problem Luv- I understood exactly what you have been saying- I have been stalking and there comes a time in this thread you have to take a urine to be sure...so I have been silently stalking and waiting for it lol. I was a previous poster months ago and knew to back it up with urine- there have been posters who have done this and have indeed been pregnant. Some- not all- I just don't want you to feel like know one is supporting u at all. :hugs:

Omg you got your bfp on a frer congrats!!!! Im so happy for you in that negative girls face ha ha i kmew you would get your bfp congrats again

Well look- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I think supprt is very well needed- I have read the articles etc, and I think we ALL can agree that it is not definitive - its just a study which means with ANYTHING including urine tests they are not 100% accurate- why the back and forth?? no reason for it- Clearly in this case she is not using it as the mecca of all answers and the Holy Grail - it's for fun and she DID back it up with a FRER soooooooo with that being said -ENJOY YOUR PREGNANCY DOLL!!!!!!!! HAPPY AND HEALTHY 40 wks to you!!! And please dont stress with the non sense- you have to look out for baby :) YEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! AND GOOD LUCK to those who are TTC xxx!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!

No problem Luv- I understood exactly what you have been saying- I have been stalking and there comes a time in this thread you have to take a urine to be sure...so I have been silently stalking and waiting for it lol. I was a previous poster months ago and knew to back it up with urine- there have been posters who have done this and have indeed been pregnant. Some- not all- I just don't want you to feel like know one is supporting u at all. :hugs:

Omg you got your bfp on a frer congrats!!!! Im so happy for you in that negative girls face ha ha i kmew you would get your bfp congrats again

Thank you both !!!!! :hugs::hugs:
I'm so emotional already I didn't think that happens this soon...lol:happydance:

Thank you!!!!!!!

Thank you both !!!!! :hugs::hugs:
I'm so emotional already I didn't think that happens this soon...lol:happydance:

Congratulations

Oh it def can im having tons of symptoms already and have been since a few days after bfp

Got to love symptoms, they are a great thing. Once my test's get here I will do a BOA at 5 dpo if they get here tomorrow. If nit I have to wait til Friday.

Oh it def can im having tons of symptoms already and have been since a few days after bfp

Ton of symptoms is an excellent thing luv!!!! ;)

Got to love symptoms, they are a great thing. Once my test's get here I will do a BOA at 5 dpo if they get here tomorrow. If nit I have to wait til Friday.

I'm loving every minute of it!!

I can't wait to see the pictures Hannah!! Good luck FX!!

your not supposed to double post like this its in the rules...

what i like to do in that kind of situation is just link back to the orginal post i want them to see...

its ok, im still learning the rules here :hugs:

mod can delete this if they wish i know i should have just pmmed her...sorry

And who really cares who's right or wrong Geez - stop being such a freagin kill Joy- Everyone on this forum knows to back it up with a urine or a Blood test administered by a physician - its common sense. In this case its just for fun.. and curiosity. Who cares about anything else... everyone who wants to be right isn't always right. JUST STOP!!! What difference does it freagin make????? You always say in your posts "im a nurse, im a nurse"- big whoppty freagin doo -but you are so negative and such a kill joy I would never want you as my OB nurse or ER nurse! Let these women just have their peace stop always being the person that raises there hand and kills the moment with "well actually.." .. this whole website was designed to be SUPPORTIVE, she said she knows its not definitive, let it be- Comments like yours need to be on Yahoo answers. Geez --- OVER IT!!!! I'm SURE I'm not the only person that feels this way. God forgive me - but I hate negative crap!

you have not right to talk to me that way, im being helpful and supportive..neither of ur posts are helpful or supportive...they seem that you just want a fight, one which i will not partake in...

..people come on here for help and truth and i am not the only one who says there a nurse as there are many many others, and they all say it. Simply because you do not agree with what I have to say is fine. We dont have to agree but I will help when I can, with what i can and you may not appreciate it but others have and for them I will always be myself and be the loving caring person who trys there best to help when needed. Sometimes its not the answer you want to hear but this is a public board and you need to relise that sometimes its not what you want to hear...and again

THANK YOU FOR SAYING WHAT A BAD PERSON AND NURSE I AM..I NEVER MET SOMEONE MORE DISGUSTING IN WHAT THEY HAD TO SAY TO SOMEONE THEN WHAT YOU JUST DID TO ME!

just to let you know, I was NOT being negative :(
I cant be negative, I dont lie and nor do I hurt anyone. Im told by the owners here to explain why I type the way I do and talk the way I do as others might get it mixed up.

I only tell the facts and I will always be supportive in them. I have a mild autism which sometimes doesnt always come across all warm and fussy but I can tell you from the depth of my heart its what its meant to be. I also do not always read how its supposed to read, but from what I hear its hard to know what someone is typing anyway, then add my problem and well its not always that easy...but never ever am I negative...facts and telling the truth are not negative nor mean nor does it make me a bad person or nurse....

Im doing my very best to support and I have had wonderful support in return.....for that im beyond greatful to this place...

aside from all the other stuff..

i really do wish you the best since you have now proven to yourself that indeed it is a positive....

congrats and happy and healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"