Blooming Typical!!

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Earl had a bit of a disturbed night (he's been strugglng with his apetite lately but we're working on it!) and woke up at 11.30 and 2.30 for feeds. I'm consequently knackered!

Hubby's alarm went off at 5.15 so I got up expecting him to wake up at 5.30. I've heated a bottle (I'd run out of night feeds :dohh:) and made us a cuppa, made hubbies lunch and Nothing! He's still fast asleep and hsn't even made a sound (he'll normally start moaning about 20-30 minutes before full on crying). Now don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's getting a good amount of sleep finally, but why he couldn't have done this when I was in bed..... :dohh:

Sorry, just needed to moan. I'm up now.....so I'll just need to wait til he wakes up (and make up a new bottle :dohh:)

Ah, that's a shame. Take this opportunity to chill and have some metime!

I have to say my lo is the same age and she wakes up at those times every night and I was happy. I thought that was quite good for an 8 week old!

Isn't it always the way? Hubby set off for work at 5am, warmed a bottle, I waited for LO to wake up more - wakes up at 6, has half a feed, does a big poo and finally goes back to sleep!

Meanwhile, OH stuck in snow and now trying to get home (we live on the downs) so no point even trying to go back to bed as worried about him getting home!

Earl normally only wakes once then is up for the day at 6ish so I'm used to only getting up the once and then its a quickie feed, change, back to sleep within 30 minutes so I work on autopilot. I think I've been spoiled - and Earl has too as he was so tired this morning. He woke at 6.30, ate 6oz then was so cranky and windy that he couldn't drop back off. Finally got him to have a nap at 8am then he woke at 8.30 hungry again. Thankfully he's properly dropped off now (has been asleep for about 45 minutes so I'm hoping to get him to 11ish before he needs to eat again :shrug: Poor little mite.....first stage just isn't working for him any more and he's eating at least 6oz every 2.5 hours.

I'm making the most of him being asleep though....and watching Jeremy Kyle and having a breakfast of hot toast and hot chocolate! MMmmmm healthy!

History_girls - I hope your Hubby is ok. My hubby works in York and apparently it's just started to properly snow so it may be a long journey home for him this afternoon. :nope:

Hubby has made it home - so a bonus of helping hand all day! the snow is slowly going - looks very christmasey and LO's real christmas tree in the garden looks wonderful! Only problem is we are stuck in all day and LO needs an outing!

Ha thats seems to be happening to me too!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->