Blueberry nappies

sjbno1

Sarah - mummy & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hi Girls, can anyone tell me if this is a good price for one of these nappies? :wacko:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130379892657&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Thanks xx

£20 is a good price yes. You do have to watch ebay though for fakes just to warn you, I have no idea about that particular seller though and not accusing her directly just warning you :flower:

Yep! They're £22.50 normally. Donna [thelilbump] does them on her site for £19.99 too!

in saying that i did just read it properly and saw she is a proper online shop so she should be fine :thumbup:

Shes fine, I bought one from them to give as a gift and was perfect and arrived really quickly!

Of course Id order from Donna (Millies Nappies) instead now *giggles*

Do you have Donnas web addey - I dont mind who I order from :) and if it helps a fellow bnb user I will defo look at that before buying :D

OOPS just seen Donnas siggie lol going there now Donna :D

It's the ad in her siggy hun :flower:

Edit: Cross posting is a favourite hobby of mine tonight :haha:

lol!

I have some in the spring sale section too for £18.99. Don;t have any bamboo ones in at the mo i'm afraid though I can get some for you if you wanted as got to get some more BB's in next week anyway :thumbup:

Are you getting some poppers ones? As I reallllllllly want Winter Sage poppers as Caitlyn is a butt that undoes aplix now.

Hi Donna :waves: I am just looking at the cow print :D I am sooooo new to this so gonna be honest with you and say I dont know much about the bamboo business as yet :wacko: is this the insert you are talking about and does your nappies come with inserts :hugs:

I promise girls I am taking this all in and i'm sorry for the millllllllions on questions :hugs:

p.s I have looked in the sale too :winkwink: I went back to work this week so I have book marked your website :thumbup:

well I was looking at applix but wasnt sure if I would suit poppers as we have been using applix with my BG - do you think that would be a better idea LOL x

Donna, if you get a bamboo popper one in blue paisley I WANT it....could you get one and put it with my Mutt order? Pretty Pretty PRETTY please?

Is Moo fine with aplix? If she is then it'll be cool to get aplix as some babies dont notice it. Unluckily my Moo is uber aware of nappies and hates wearing them so takes them off :dohh:

All new blueberries come with inserts :flower:

I have Paisley blues in popper :smug: loveeeeeee it!

thanks twig - gonna stick with aplix then - moo doesnt mind so much once there on (fidgets beforehand like mad though) ok i'm off to add my 1st nappy to my collection - loving the cow print but then loving some of the others aswell! ROLL ON PAYDAY!! woop woop x

Cow Print BB is lovely! I want so much and can afford so little :rofl:

https://milliesnappies.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_12_13&products_id=13 i now love this too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->