Blueberry nappies

I have that but with blue spots instead...its one of my fav BBs

omg that website is bad - so now i've just discovered cushie tushies :doh:

lol Twig - step away from the websites lol

Are you getting some poppers ones? As I reallllllllly want Winter Sage poppers as Caitlyn is a butt that undoes aplix now.

Yea i can get any in the poppers on request, normally within 2/3 working days, I just don't tend to keep in stock as demand is higher for aplix.

Hi Donna :waves: I am just looking at the cow print :D I am sooooo new to this so gonna be honest with you and say I dont know much about the bamboo business as yet :wacko: is this the insert you are talking about and does your nappies come with inserts :hugs:

I promise girls I am taking this all in and i'm sorry for the millllllllions on questions :hugs:

p.s I have looked in the sale too :winkwink: I went back to work this week so I have book marked your website :thumbup:

Yupp it's just bamboo is more absorbant. All new blueberries should come with inserts, mine certainly do.

Donna, if you get a bamboo popper one in blue paisley I WANT it....could you get one and put it with my Mutt order? Pretty Pretty PRETTY please?

Yea i'll have a look what they have later, if i remember correctly the bamboo colours were limited but i'll check :thumbup:

https://milliesnappies.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_12_13&products_id=13 i now love this too lol

I love that 1 too!

omg that website is bad - so now i've just discovered cushie tushies :doh:

Love cushies, so soft and squidgy. Take a long time to dry but thats my only complaint so far! Hopefully have more of them coming in this month as I've had a run on them just recently.

:cry: stinky!

Ohhhhhhh, Liam will kill me if I buy more :haha: he only knows about ONE Mutt! :rofl: but he doesn't know about the £30 I'll get back when I send the doppler back :muaha: or that my mum has a credit card I'm allowed to use and pay off :muaha:

Am I the only one who stuff the large insdert inside the BB? Cause the instructions on that ebay page said to stuff with the small and lay the second one on top?

oh bamboo might be better for Izzie as she wees alot and i've had a couple of issues with the BG leg leaking as the insert gets sodden? although I have changed it to the medium setting and done two inserts now :wacko:

Ohh I stuff it all in too Jayleigh! Didn't know I wasnt meant to :blush:

Hmm, I always found my BG's to be ok for peepee but my bamboo ones hold wee better!

I think Izzie can pee for england lol

microfibre on its own tends to 'leak' when compressed...normal BBs have microfibre and hemp combined...much better. I prefer bamboo though where I can get it!

maybe I need to invest in some of those also! hmmmmmmmmmmm

:sarah runs off to millies website to look at bamboo inserts :dance: :

Am I the only one who stuff the large insdert inside the BB? Cause the instructions on that ebay page said to stuff with the small and lay the second one on top?

No i stuff them like a pocket too, and with the new nappies that come with the little booster i just slot that in the middle of the insert.

maybe I need to invest in some of those also! hmmmmmmmmmmm

:sarah runs off to millies website to look at bamboo inserts :dance: :

i don't have any of these at the moment as they were out of stock last time, they have more in now though and on my list of things to get nxt week

Are you getting some poppers ones? As I reallllllllly want Winter Sage poppers as Caitlyn is a butt that undoes aplix now.

Yea i can get any in the poppers on request, normally within 2/3 working days, I just don't tend to keep in stock as demand is higher for aplix.

Donna, if you get a bamboo popper one in blue paisley I WANT it....could you get one and put it with my Mutt order? Pretty Pretty PRETTY please?

Yea i'll have a look what they have later, if i remember correctly the bamboo colours were limited but i'll check :thumbup:

twig- yupp they have winter sage snaps in if u ever want me to grab you one.

Squish - jus on suppliers - they have bamboo one size minky in blue paisley. It doesn;t specify that it's poppers or aplix though, i'd presume poppers though because I don;t think i've seen aplix bamboo ones. They same price as regular BB's so would be £19.99?

Also no Blueberry Bamboo inserts only combi's. I do sell the ptits dessou inserts though, really thick especially the size 2

ooo yes Donna, DEF want it....yay...crap, dont tell my OH!!

i won't :haha:

Just cry and tell him you needed something to make up from the Bb bundle that never arrived, either that or that the BB are being posted one by one :rofl:

haha, I am gutted about those BBs...I was so looking forward to getting them. Ive also had no reply from the woman who sold them since I sent the last message about them not being here yet.
Gonna message her again Tues if they havent turned up and if no reply by next Friday gonna start paypal dispute *sigh*

Sorry to suggest another site Donna, but sjbno1, if your after inserts Twinkle on the Web have cheap ones that are slight seconds, we got some of ours from there and theres nothing wrong with em, maybe just slightly on the wonk or a bit messy with the stitching, but then their only inside the nappy so :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->