• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blueberry nappies

i dont know, its got inserts? i dont understand this whole bb thing hahaha, i only really use my wonderoos and ones ive made myself :wacko:

x

Oh no, bamboo is PUL outer.

So, just a normal minyk rasp truffle bb with poppers then, purlease :D

I have the Raspberry truffle one :dance: looks lovely on little girlies!

Yeah Ellie the one I sent you is bamboo but not minky :thumbup:

Ellie, it's a no deal if you cant behave too :haha: ;)

so is the one in that link up there ^ just a normal bb? is the bamboo one a new one or something? im so confuuuuused!

it doesnt take much lol

x

princessellie how much are you selling the bamboo inserts for? currently my monkey is wearing rather large BG nappies lol

£3 for 3layer and £4 for 4layer :D

x

As Izzie is a heavy wetter maybe a 4 layer would be better - are they quite bulky? :shrug:

Ohhhhh FE that nappy is gorgeous :thumbup: I keep finding lovely nappies :dohh:

thanks hun, I will check funds and come back to you shortly :dance:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Blueberry-On..._Nappies_LE?hash=item20b04fa7e9#ht_2114wt_958

There for a start LOL
So they must be available to UK retailers of BBs

NB they are the same as the "normal" BBs just with bamboo inserts instead of hemp/microfibre...from what Ive seen anyway!

oh right, yeh i seen those on that link i posted up there, but i would have preffered aplix :( i dnot get on with poppers, they are not my friends haha

x

:dohh: poppers are my friends lots.

Thats why I like Flips! :haha:

lol michelle, no one in my house likes poppers, far too fiddly, saying that, most of our nappies have poppers lmfao, i think only the wraps have velcro really :dohh:

x

Ooh, Donna... would you order a raspberry truffle, bamboo with poppers pretty please? xxx

oooh that ones lovely!!! i might have to have one of those too :blush:

i dont actually have a bb yet :shock: bought one for my secret nappy santa but have never had one myself

actually, i think im lying, i think the one i swapped with michelle was blueberry but not minky

see this one https://www.blueberrydiapers.com/Products_3/Pocket-Diapers_2/Minky-One-Size-Cloth-Diapers_2 - is this bamboo too, i know it says bamboo / cotton blend but is it any good?

and donna, can you get this one if it is? the raspberry truffle one

x

Oh no, bamboo is PUL outer.

So, just a normal minyk rasp truffle bb with poppers then, purlease :D

lol michelle, no one in my house likes poppers, far too fiddly, saying that, most of our nappies have poppers lmfao, i think only the wraps have velcro really :dohh:

x

Girls i'm only bobbing on but I'm sure it said minky bamboo were avaialble in the new prints. I will double check this for you tomorrow though. :thumbup: It doesn't specify if they are poppers or aplix but I'm thinking poppers as i don't think they do aplix in the bamboo range. Does that help any?

What's minky bamboo? Oh I'm so confused.

If it's minky and bamboo, yes please! If it's bamboo or minky then minky... :D... :blush: Will pay whenever, just let me know. (Am waiting a week for the Mutts as I want to extract more money from OH than my weekly nappy allowance.)

Yes, I have a weekly nappy allowance... :(

mornin ladies :wave:

right got wholesale open and yea there are blueberry one size bamboo deluxe available in solid colours, pink lemonade, blue summer, cow, blue choc, pink choc and lemon and lime @ 18.00. Then there is one size bamboo minky available in various colours including all the new prints @ £19.99. With the minky nappies, it's an outer layer of laminated minky and then an inner layer of bamboo/ organic cotton blend and then i think they come with bamboo/organic cotton insert.

Does that make anymore sense ladies? :flower:

Hmm, I realllllllllly want a cow one! Dunno when I have spare money again though boo! Will let you know :flower:

Perfect :) My order for a Minky Bamboo in Blue Paisley definitely stands, have wanted that print for ages and the bamboo sells it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->