**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

Same as me Hayley. I'm not sure if there's anyone else going that I know? Think just the two of you :)

Oh well i wont bite you. I dont really know anyone but you hayley and georgie :) Come on kayleigh come on.

noo 100 % kayleigh if i can come even after the bitch i was. You can deffo come :haha:

I will probably mooch off to the shops on my own :haha:
Ok, I dont know if I can come...

:blush:

lol

Well i can talk and i have to say will talk - just tell me to shut up - i talk crap when i'm nervous! I literally say the wrong words in the wrong order - its rediculous - you'd think after 28yrs I'd learn to talk properly LOL

haha sarah i can be the same sometimes lol. We can just talk crap to each other.

Oh georgina... :| Im scared too :( I have to drive all the way on my own never have before. and to meet some people who i am scared wont like me

course everyones going to like you!!
There isnt anything to like!! :hugs:

I was supposed to not eat this week so I look semi presentable saturday, but its all gone tits up! My bellys huge and swollen...I just cant x

course everyones going to like you!!
There isnt anything to like!! :hugs:

I was supposed to not eat this week so I look semi presentable saturday, but its all gone tits up! My bellys huge and swollen...I just cant x

:growlmad: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you are a boootiful lady and DO NOT need to starve yourself. If it makes you feel better i will take a nice piccie of my fat :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->