**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

lol i bought my icandy from there :D and my maxi cosi :D they price match x

Kayliegh come... Oliver wants to meet his friend!! I think they will get on well.

Oliver will be wearing his red and black outfit most prob. Or jeans and one of his new tops and jumpers. I wont put him in his jacket as we will be indoors....

I don't know :blush: I'd love to come and meet you all but Im shy with people I don't know, and I'm not good in big groups :blush:

me either kayleigh, i just hang back and walk behind everyone :dohh:!!!

LOL we're all gonna be sitting there in silence. No, i WILL speak! There are some people coming that i've not spoken to much before so i want to make the effort! x

Ummmm *about* 14 i think? some have cancelled, some others want to come... plus babies and kids! x

Ohhhh I dunnoooo!! I do really want to, just need to pluck some courage from somewhere :haha: what's the plan... Nandos, then what? X

.......errrrr....... i think its to mosey around the shops, although i think its such a big group some might want to go somewhere, and others might want to go somewhere else... 14 people plus prams wont fit anywhere on a saturday!

I'll happily eat all afternoon :lol:

i will second eating all afternoon!!

OOOOOh i am so excited but its going to be a silent meet hahaha

Well to be honest, i think if we all decide on the day who wants to go where, then we can "split" into groups - its unrealistic to expect alllll of us to travel around in a pram-convoy, it just wont work :lol:

What does everyone think? So we all have a nice leisurely lunch, then mosey around for a while ... :shrug:

I'll 3rd eating all afternoon, and finnley 4th :lol:

Oh I dunno whether to come, I'd be fine if it was just you two but I just don't do big groups :haha: x

Im scared of some people :rofl: like not actually scared scared, but scared to meet them...

:haha:

I'm not scared of meeting anyone, just the ones I've never spoken to!

^^ the ones i've not spoken to, or hardly spoken to... and the ones i dont have much in common with!! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->