• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

Who ever holds oliver will be poked in the eye i forgot to say and also he he calls everyone Bob or Dada and some times Meem haha x

Ok girls…what do you like best….this with leggings and Uggs…

https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/wom...t; > Women > Tunics

or these with jeans and a pink frilly top?

https://www.linzishoes.com/prod.php?id=867922_colour_grey

Not sure, i like both..
but maybe the first one, it looks really nice.. i want one!! :)

i have no idea what to wear, i always have to bring a just in case tshirt.. else i end up with baby poo or sick on me!! haha :blush:
it's amazing what such a little thing can achieve!!

Mmm and what to put annie in tooo? ahhh..
xx

I havent even considered what I am wearing... what ever it is it will be spit and drool stained hahaha

Gee i say the first one.. uggs are warmer!
I know what im wearing, but dont know about Harrison.
I need to put some of his smaller stuff away, doesn't fit him anymore. Was going to sell it but im not now :dance:

X

I love the first dress too...

I will be spit and sick stained after cuddling all these gorgeous babies!

xx

I've planned Cormacks outfit but not mine yet! Eeek!

We won't be bringing the pram, he hates it now, far too independent my boy!!

It won't be too scarey, this is going to be such a huge meet I doubt we'll all get to talk to everyone!!

The first meet I went to I was terrified, this will be my 5th now and I still hardly know anyone!!

Kayliegh come... Oliver wants to meet his friend!! I think they will get on well.

Oliver will be wearing his red and black outfit most prob. Or jeans and one of his new tops and jumpers. I wont put him in his jacket as we will be indoors....

Well me and the muffin and the bug are ready to roll!! I've assembled it, and all is 150% fine :dance:

Look out for the bright orange pram... that'll be us!!!! x

I want to have a push of this pram Hayley :D

I have no idea what i'll be wearing but i think it will involve boots of some description and i have no idea what izzie will be wearing either lol i love her in her dungarees so might put her in them :D i'm hoping her new cosy toes arrives before Saturday :D if it does look out for the baby jogger with a pink cosy snuggle buggy :D

Cant wait girl :D

Embo - hope Lily is better soon :hug:

Pops - awww thats a shame i wanted to meet the beautiful IJP in person - she always looks so cute in your pics :) we'll have to plan another one after :D

weeeee :D cant wait :D also its nice to go out with some other fluffy bum mums :D

I was going to say the same Sarah!!! I've never met another cloth bum mum (that I know of !) before!!!! X

I cant wait :D i always feel conscious changing izzie as i get strange looks from other mums!

ohhh i think i may have convinced a shop in petts wood to stock cloth nappies! how fab would that be :D a shop you could actually go and feel the fluffyness in :D

Oooh is it babycare? :D I love that shop!! xx

Yep Jen! I live in that shop! haha soooo many nice things! Would be fab if they sold them :D

I keep going in there too, to push the bugaboo!! :p I have my eyebrows done just opposite, so always an excuse. :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->