**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

I dont want everyone to think Im beautiful! Im going to turn up and people will think wtf!?

ARGH why am i making this into a big deal!
x

Hun we all have our problems, i was like you just before i got pregnant... and now im on Anti D's but its the only way i could cope.

But i am always here if you need a chat. you are a lovely person and should have nothing to worry about.

I dont want everyone to think Im beautiful! Im going to turn up and people will think wtf!?

ARGH why am i making this into a big deal!
x

Oi you, you are coming. I think you're beautiful but even if you are having a fat day (which is impossible for you my lovely), I'm constantly having a food baby so we will match:haha:

You must must must must must come. It's an order. If I don't meet you I'll be gutted:cry:

I just messaged you on fb Lovely xxx Come on women you are coming to meet us all. I am having to drive on the part of the m25 that i have never driven on my own to get to see you lot!! Im bloody scared!!

At this rate Georgina you're going to be buried under a pile of babies :rofl: You'll go from being the only one without to being the only one with :rofl:

If it helps hun I can leave Ozzie at home? Ben's off so it's not a problem and I honestly wouldn't mind. Then you won't be the only one and feel more comfortable?:hugs:

lol sue i offered to leave Oliver at home too :p I said it saves me dealing with poop :haha:

awww now I feel bad :blush: no no, dont leave them! I do want to meet them all i do...just scared that I wont be able to get involved in all the convos etc....Im being a knob...:blush:

xx

How about you have Oliver... Then you can soon be joining in the convos. Hahaha you will be discussing poo in NOOO time.

Right I am off to bed x

Well if you change your mind just say. Honestly I wouldn't be offended at all. I used to struggle to fit in and it's horrible so if it's make you feel better just say. He'll only grab everyones boobs anyway. He's like the embarrassing drunken uncle everyone avoids incase they get groped :rofl:

Gee you have to come :(

I cant leave H at home, or i will have an empty pram to push... i am not losing the opportunity to push that baby around on its maiden voyage :rofl:

You can pretend H is yours if you want, then i will be the little wobbly one with no baby! (i waddle when i carry things apparently :shrug:) x

No no no!!! I want Oliver, Ozzy and H cuddles...sorry sorry sorry, i didnt mean to be silly...Ill be the fun auntie ;)
Sorry girls, im too scared about this meet and im just being silly. Cant wait to see your pram Hayley. Im no good with babies, so scared Im going to mess up with someone elses child :( xx

Gee - im scared of messing up with my own child!!! He is weirdly robust though, so dont worry about it.

Once you're there you'll be fine. I will probably trip over myself or break the pram (OMG I JUST JINXED MYSELF :cry:) which will break the ice, embarrass me and make everyone else look spotless :smug:

It will be FINE.
x

U wont break the pram!! (Or Harrison :haha: )

Just to top off my nervousness...i have a HUUUUGE spot :cry:

Im still gonna come...just sorry if u all think Im an arse xx

Dw about it - we are all going to have spicy-nandos-breath anyway, so i doubt everyone will sit close and natter away :rofl:

I treat this pram like a second baby. Harrison loves it though :dance:

Ozzie will love you as an auntie:flower:. Seriously with him you can't go wrong. He's a bit of a grumpy old man at the best of times and buggy trips make him look and feel very serious. However show him some food and he's anyones lol

Georgie, I'm crapping myself about going to! If I'm coming, you can come :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->