**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

FOB can't come this weekend as he has conjunctivitis and doesn't want LO to get it so I am free. IF I decide to come I wont be going to nandos for lunch though (all that chicken will make me :sick: ) but might at least be able to see a few faces before you all disappear for lunch.

tiggercats - I think we are goign straight to lunch so maybe you can come up and have a mooch round after?
xx

Ok i have hit OH over the head (in an email) And im coming, butt i am soo scared of the drive :blush:

i have roots too,. but m,ine arent hugely obvious i hope! im exciteeeeed 2 days!!!

2 days! OMG – it’s not even that!
It’s like a day and a half! If that…Aaaaa…scared!!
Who wants to let me be their little sheep for the day! Ill cling on to one of you so I’m not quiet!

Does anyone need a lift?
xx

you can be my sheep if you want.

And if you want to come to gatwick and give me a lift your more than welcome :haha:

damn, OH said he might drop me off but i dont want to be left without my car :blush: I wont be able to run away :haha:

Hayley, I was just thinking did you phone Nandos? If not I know pizza hut are good for booking bigger partys. I was just thinking :haha: dangerous

Nandos is amazing! Piri piri chicken, rice, chips, that sort of thing x

I love nandos so does C!!

I'm so excited I'm going to be coming along with my teeny weeny beany!!!

You want me to phone nandos if hayley hasnt? My phone keeps deleting names with H in them :\ anyone have any ideas?

I think Hayley did ring them, might have imagined reading that though lol. I hope they're gunna have enough high chairs in there!

Gemma can you message me your number on fb incase I can't find or don't recognise anyone? :haha:

haha I will do in a minute hun :) I dont know how long it will take me to get there but i will be parked i think its on marks and spencers roof... you come out near a starbucks lol.

What time are we all meeting? I usually park in the indoors carpark by the roof bit. You end up going downstairs in marks and spencers by the undies lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->